2013-08-31

Continue where I left off + Neway Karaoke @ City Square

Yesterday had the mood to continue to work on my music collection. I think the most active days were from year 2007 to 2009, then after that due to studies, I went into hiberation mode and the music collection was left hanging there. Lots of backlog to clear: renaming the file names, adding lyrics and artworks. Quite a chore to do. On top of that, I need to do selection/filtering, nice ones come in, not nice ones will be kicked out.l

Luckily, I got a 得力助手 to help me speed up the process. Hehe...

Then today had a super impromptu outing to JB. Just as I thought no more karaoke session with Bay today, so I woke up rather late. Suddenly, PG called and said WX wanted karaoke. So off we went to Neway @ City Square. To my surprise, they also practised 3 hour rule on weekends - remembered I could sing from 1pm till 7pm on a weekday though - and it's more expensive (RM 33)! Heng got 30% discount for students.

After the karaoke, settled down for some crepe cake @ Humble Beginnings. Nice cakes and they were not expensive (RM 9.90). Didn't really like their matcha latte, tasted weird.

它們就是我的下午茶

Even though this time round each person was entitled one hour to sing, but still, 還是不過癮 :(

When is my next karaoke time?

No comments: