2013-08-05

Body age

Last Wednesday went for IPT 2nd session. Turned out that I was selected for the body age test, which meant I no need to do physical training like the rest do.

Actually it was first time I'm doing this and as much as they want to know the statistics, I also curious how 'old' my body is.

Went through a couple of assessments, took blood pressure and the result was that...

...my body age is 22!






That's 3 years younger than my physical age now.

Even the PTI was a bit surprised by my so-called body composition? The percentage or something taken up by water was good. Then I caught glimpse of my body fats, which is around 14-15%


I guess this is a good news ba?




Now the next question is, how to make body age even younger? 16-21 years old is the best liao.

No comments: