2012-12-08

Uncle Jang 닭갈비, planning timetable and restart FYP


After 2 days of relaxing, today resumed work operations. But not long after, I have to go back for ICT after 4 years. The thought of ICT is a bit disturbing because there are a lot of uncertainties as this is my first ICT.

So yesterday morning called back to clarify about the head dress issue. But the reply I got gave me a bit of shock. Honestly, if I am expected to know all these, I might as well sign on as a career right? Makes sense what... It is because this is my first ICT after a long full period of 4 years plus all along I have been studying these few years. Who has the time to go think about these things? So I don't think it's unreasonable to ask such questions. Nonetheless, I got the answer.

Thanks to this ICT, it jumbled up all my timetabling works. Talking about timetable, it will be the last timetable that I plan. Extra work was done to make sure I really meet the graduating AU requirements. Time really flies and now my batch is waiting to graduate from NTU.

Next, waited for HL, Sebastian and PG to go Bukit Indah to see see look look. Took CW3 and arrived at Bukit Indah 1 hour later. There's no need to wait for the bus and such. Custom clearance was super fast. Saw Legoland along the way. I'm not sure if the attraction is big, but judging outside, it seemed that it is not 100% completed. The admission fare also not cheap also. RM120 for a single adult admission?!

Had some jelly desserts at 黑丸 because Sebastian wanted to try. Talked about the graduation trip to Korea. Looks like there's no need to go Taiwan or Hong Kong le. 2 full weeks in Korea! OMG, the idea of roadtrip sounded nice and attractive to me. Immediately, I was drawn into that idea. How nice it is to drive around, exploring new places. Hehe... But before that, there are a lot of details to settle, such as accomodation, air tickets and even the sequence of visiting places which I had no prior experience. And precisely this is the reason why I bought a camera. :)

Watched Wreck-It Ralph. Bought under 1-for-1 promotion, so in actual fact it cost me only RM5! Seats were new, nice and comfortable (cushion was not as 'thin' as some of the cinemas here). Yay!

After the movie, went to look for Uncle Jang restaurant. (ahh, should have taken another route, 'coz we realised it was dead end at Tesco's carpark =X) Nonetheless, after some 摸索, we finally found the restaurant! The service was good. Food came in big portions, in fact it was so full that you don't have to order side dishes (oh ya, it doesn't offer 반찬). Taste wise... acceptable, but I think Big Mama would be more 重口味, perhaps lack of fragrance by 麻油 as suggested by Sebastian? But it is not bland either. Maybe 2 parts spicy and 1 part non-spicy would be nicer. Haha~~ For a meal that cost less than half price of what I would need to pay if dine in SG (RM 22), I would say it's very good. :)


 還沒煮之前

cheese

 最後加糙米飯+蛋下去,變成炒飯!味道還不錯下……

Morning went back to school to restart on FYP. Seems quite lost where I've stop my FYP. Nonetheless, after some readings and see the circuits I've drawn. I could roughly gauge where I've done. Now it's probably 30-40% done? Hopefully I could finish till 80-90% when school starts. (meaning no December holidays for me liao, on top of ICT... Grrrr... 四年的前三年人家那麼有空不叫我回去,偏要在最忙的一年叫=.=,通融一下不行嗎?真的沒話講)

However, after some progressions, I'm now stuck again as I not sure how to analyse the circuit. =X Have to consult prof how to continue after back from ICT le. =X

Went Daiso @ IMM to look for a camera pouch for my LX7. (don't dare to bring out without a proper pouch wor) In the end, didn't find a suitable one. Shall go Funan to see see look look~... Finally gets to go town le, haha!

No comments: