2012-12-06

Back to blogging - temporarily

Just finished the last paper on Wednesday. I find it quite difficult to focus this sem compared to the previous ones. Perhaps due to the IA aftermath effect or the final-year graduation feeling? Or it could be that this semester has too many things going on.

The keyword for now is 'maintain'.

Time to start the FYP works. But I really have too many things on hand!
1. Timetable
2. ICT
3. FYP

Talking about these 3 events already made me lose the whole holiday. :(

On top of that, I've decided to upgrade the current computer OS from Windows XP to Windows 7, but I just realised the iTunes is a big problem. A lot of hassles just to move back everything in place. The desktop is almost full of stuff, got to move them into their respective locations before I start the format.

The Panasonic LX7 camera arrived on Tuesday, just before the elective exam. Lucky me who missed out the US$199 offer on Olympus XZ-1, chanced upon this offer on amazon - US$299 instead of S$700-800. The catch here is that the warranty is not applicable outside US and Canada.

Initially I thought Panasonic left the lens cap strap out of the package. Then I just realised it was stuck together with the neckstrap. How discreet it was!

iPhone 4S拍的

 LX7拍的 —— 光線欠佳的場景照真的很大分別!


So far so good, the night shots are quite amazing! F1.4 lens really work wonders. Definitely a leap-and-bound from the old ancient Panasonic DMC-F7 (a 2MP sensor with a 2X optical zoom camera). Have a lot of things to learn from this camera.

Some thoughts:
I guessed we were rather in a small shock when you posed me the question - nobody has expected this, neither I did, 場面還蠻尷尬的. I did mention about the dates clashing, but nothing is confirmed yet mah. 可能不問比較好,但你問了我也就知道情況啊. Good to know that you're in a better state than me. It showed a lot from you that how you look at the matter. That could explain certain behaviors.

Even people whom you seldom interacted with or even your generation, got it. So it's natural that I set certain expectations, but I'm just slightly disappointed. Feels like being isolated somehow now. It's not until now then I discover the reality. It's not difficult to guess the rest, who were present, were talking about me. Anyway, I could not make it at the end if things turned out otherwise - in a positive way. Just feel the urge to vent out the 無奈感.

Shall continue to clear the backlog as I try to recall past events.

No comments: