2012-01-20

pre-CNY celebration



Nothing much for today, just kept on doing my work (just 2nd day only, but I wanted to keep myself occupied) and this concluded my 3rd week of IA.

So lunchtime, instead of having to splurge on expensive food (like $4.70 for mixed rice at Banquet... 有一點無言說), we had a small gathering within the department where we had 撈生!

First time had 撈生 from Sakae Sushi with additional 生魚片 actually it's not that bad la... Love the fish and crackers lol. Then there was another plate with full of sushi too, had 2 or 3 of it before I call myself a day. Didn't even eat the bakkwa and the mandarin oranges.

I should have correct the Chinese writings on the white boards! They contain some writing errors, luckily it's not a wrong word. =X

The big big boss announced that we could leave work after 3pm. This is rather a good news for me as I did not expect leave earlier than 5; Friday is a good day that I look forward to 有沒有?

But at 3pm, I did not see anybody leaving. Are they too engrossed in their work? Or are they just joking? But nonetheless, about 3.30pm could see people start packing up and leave for CNY preparation and celebration.

I also left earlier, about 3.40pm. Reached home 4.40pm. Wanted to go for a run, but it was drizzling, no choice but to call it off.

Next week is rather boring for me as I think I'm the only one to be available in office because everybody goes for their CNY celebration. A bit sad la, unlike HH who gets a week's worth of holiday leh!

While on my way to work, on the MRT, I saw some EEE coursemates. I bet they are also on IA. But don't know which company though. One of them works in Harbourfront and also did project work for HW110, I don't think he actually remembers me. Shall talk to him next time we see each other bah...

That's all for now. Wish everybody and myself a very very Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments: