2012-01-07

First week of IA

Shall be a short update here. After the first week (actually only 3 days inside company), here is my thoughts on IA. I've got to used to the morning and evening peak hour on MRT. Lunch wise, nothing is cheaper than the previous Taman Jurong and Pasir Panjang liao, since it's Harbourfront.

Here, the culture between ExxonMobil and Keppel is different, but it's not a very drastic one. At first I thought, the colleagues were "un-approachable". I know this is not an appropriate word. How to say leh? It's like they will head back to office as soon as everybody finish his or her lunch, not even during work, no short casual chat other than work stuff? But they're disciplined though, when comes to work it's really work. Perhaps I'm getting used to my colleagues from Keppel. Would chat anything and everything under the sun.

So here in day 3 of my work, I tried to talk to them more during lunch so as to get to know them better. So far so good, will try to know them more to have a good and fruitful experience at ExxonMobil.

Next week will the IA starts officially. Hopefully, everything is smooth and I get to learn valuable stuff from ExxonMobil bah.

No comments: