2012-01-14

2nd week of IA

Things are going smoothly for IA. Tried to read up the notes given my RX at the same time also chatted with colleagues. Well, I think I did the most talking. Somehow, I just find they all a bit on the quiet side, even during lunchtime. Is there really nothing to talk about? Things like giving comments and opinions are definitely welcomed, or even can share share experience, like food, travel, etc. I believe chatting can really makes me understand someone better and I believe that isn't too difficult bah. Also, chatting can foster relationships, so why not?

No, I don't mean talking bad about them. They are really nice people around. Helped answer my questions and provide me some training on the job I'm going to do. For this, I really thank them.

All in all, I've gotten used to everything except for working hours. Until now, I still can't get over it. I prefer a standardised form where I can follow, this is done so that I would not raise any suspicion nor I can't see my colleagues when I reach office. Understand their rationale too, so this kinda creates a conflict inside me.

Didn't realised boss fell sick today and thought he went for a meeting somewhere with his bag. =X

Haven't start on my logbook, will try to do on weekend. Now it's getting vexing.

Haven't do any canvassing works for OCIP. I really hope to get out of this *%^#$*!%&$ asap... See if possible, don't involve too much on it as might quiz after this, really tired of it. Perhaps prefer to do things I like? To enjoy freedom? Or I actually prefer working life? Guess from here, I kinda know what I actually want. Really don't want to go OCIP leh~

One last thing, lunch at Carl's Jr is really expensive. OMG!

No comments: