2008-10-10

Birthday outing

It's the month for Shi Hao and Joseph. Their birthdays fall in this month, 4 Oct and 18 Oct respectively. Wish them a happy birthday!

Hence, me and Jansen organised this special outing. Firstly, to celebrate more of Shi Hao and Joseph's birthdays. Secondly, if want to think of this way, celebrate one another's birthday. Thirdly, just another event to spend time together, for gathering, for outing, for ord, whatever. It'll be more difficult to get everybody back after ord.

Originally meant for only the nov/dec batch. But me and jansen decided to open up to people from different batches. We won't force them to come lor, it's up to them to come.

Here's the list of people who attended:
1. Me
2. Edwin
3. Yun Zhen
4. Kenny
5. Jansen
6. Cheung Jie
7. Shi Hao
8. SK
9. Mun Wei (special guest)
10. Joseph
11. Leon

Edwin recommended Shokudo, a Japanese restaurant. A good thing (they didn't pay me to advertise hor) about it is that each patron will receive a purchase card, then take this purchase card to place your order. You only pay before you leave the restaurant. It's good because people won't jumble up the single list of bill with everything included. The separation is very simple and clear.

Went home to borrow the honda fit. Then went to fetch Edwin and then Yun Zhen. The rest went there by themselves. Initially only intended to go there by myself. But 我人好, 良心跟这个真的过不去. Sincerely asked Edwin, picked up Edwin, sincerely asked Yun Zhen, but like对我不理不睬酱. Nvm, at last he said he wanted me to pick him up also, ok lor. 我又做一次好人.

For the food I ordered. They were kani seafood omu rice ($8.80) and strawberry kakigoi (looks like ice kacang, $6.80). Seafood omu rice was tasty while the strawberry ice kacang was sweet. Tried other foods other people ordered too, not bad.

*The noise they made in the toilet sounded like the bathroom/toilet i had back in clm.

Then we proceeded to Marina Square's arcade. Saw another Kenny outside the restaurant. lol... Tooth pain still want to eat good food?! Kenny left after the meal.

Over at the arcade, some opened up the pool table then some change for 50c coins to play with the machines. House of the Dead looked fun, but game over fast. Haven't seen Time Crisis for a long time. Still there. Preferred Bishi Bishi game, simple to play, only 3 buttons. LOL... Seriously, I'm not the type of person who can digest very complicated things. Games with too much controls are a no-no for me. I always prefer things to be as simple as possible, why make the brain cell work unecessarily to work for this?

Jansen played guitar game, similar to what Geraint has on his xbox 360. Joseph was the disturbing one, K.O. Jansen and Mun Wei while they were competing in a friendly force against computer. But another person came and K.O. him. Wahaha~

Emo part of post.

Throughout the playtime, me and Leon were the lonely ones. At last, the thing accumulated inside me bursted! I felt that I already can a lot, but there's always a limit. I don't know it's my problem (think too much) or it's their problems. I bet they can't tell if I got any 心事. The heavy parking fee ($11.24) deepened the emotions, I really hope I don't 沦落到他们的专用私家司机,呼之而来,挥之而去。

Am I so insignificant? I don't think so. I contributed quite an amount lor. But it's good that I voice out my opinions. I don't think I'm the unreasonable one to voice out.

I don't blame Leon (Sorry for CH8, you can't understand mandarin) and MW for this has been ongoing for a while already. It would be unfair to them. The one who knows he shouldn't do this was the one who scared the most. At least he now knows he's already over the limit liao. Shan't put up the names. Keep quiet is still the most lethal weapon, save the vocabluary and saliva to quarrel. Edwin was not surprised I guessed... I don't really blame him too, for at least he would talk to me.

Now he tried to explain. Hmm... maybe, but who can confirm? It's not just-this-matter only lor. Now he tried to change things, a bit too late? You leaving soon... Glad that you know. I always treat him with respect and good for he's not a bastard (sorry for using this word, lol). In fact, I treat a lot of people with respect and good because they are just too nice people.

But what do I get in return? How many people can realise the good points I have? How many out of them can really appreciate and really be good lifetime friends? Making friends is not difficult, but lifetime ones are. I really want those very good people to be lifetime friends. I don't expect to receive in big gifts or to cause them to spend money on me. Simple request, just need to treat me nice back can already. Don't even need to spend a single cent, so difficult to attain?

就酱。

No comments: