2008-07-13

Yin Boon's Birthday

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Yin Boon! 20 years old le... Starts with a 2 on our ages liao. LOL

Went over to YB's place at 4pm, saw ZL and YB playing Maple... OMG, that game again?!?! So fun to play meh?

After that, went to JP to collect the birthday cake. It's an oreo cheese cake. YB don't like the colour of the words 'Happy Birthday' on the cake, she found it looked like 寿饼. Didn't know that the bakery has the tendency to cut up the cake before hand?! I feel it's better to cut on our own lor.

1.6kg cake for $47. That's expensive. But well, it's not from neighbourhood bakery. Cant expect much.

After which, we had dinner in the evening. The beehoon + curry was nice, but somehow the taste of black soy sauce had overwhelmed the taste of curry. Ngor Hiang was handmade which was not bad. Also the chicken wings and the 烤三层肉 were nice as well. Just that the BBQed prawns were not very fresh with the meat sticking to the sticks and shells. A bit disappointed that there's no wanton.

Never mind, I'll wait for 27 Sept to come. Haha...

After the dinner, we started the game of bluff. 6 persons playing 2 decks of poker cards. It's very difficult to play with each deck of cards having different colours on the back. Have to check first before you put the cards down. lol Well, I was not good at bluffing, naturally I was not the winner.

After that, Sharon didn't really like the game, kept 念经 that she's very lousy at this bla bla bla, so we changed to Big 2. This time round, I won a bit out of the numerous rounds. I realised that whenever I won, other players will have quite a lot on their hands, not those nearly nearly PK waiting to win like that. Is it because of my strategy? Or is it because the cards were too good liao? I don't know.

2 decks cards were used again. But because there were 6 people playing, 2 persons will get 18 cards instead of 17. Sway unless you can form good combinations. Rules changed a bit, with 五张一样点数 can be put as the biggest combination out of the 5 cards. And you can't put the same card (either 1 or 2 cards) consecutively. For example, if the player has put 一张黑桃2, you can't put 黑桃2 already.

Then YB's sis de 'bro' came to play along. He was quite pro. With a round he left me and YB having 14 cards! Sibei zai!!

I found out that I can't remember the flowers in English. What spade, club, heart and last one I don't know... I only know them in Chinese term - 黑桃、红心、梅花、方块. What a chinese person I am la!

Cake cutting session = sing song + photo taking + make a wish = was done around 10.15pm. Overall, the cake was alright la... There was a very heavy taste of cheese. But lucky got oreo to save me up from the cheese attack. Wahaha!!!

Then, me and Sharon stayed overnight at YB's room. We chatted lots of things, with the attention on me la! They asked me about the ideal girl I wish to have. Actually, to tell the truth, seems like I have a high standard on the 对方. LOL~ Hope I can find her one day ba.

Slept around 3am, I just knocked out suddenly, like I disrupted the conversation. LOL... Then sorry for the 磨牙 incident, I guessed I slept too soundly liao, that's why I 磨牙. I know that I have this habit, but I can't stop it. 贵人请指点吧!

Woke up around 9 in the morning. Was woken up by YB. But in fact, I already woke up, but I see no one has waken up so I just 赖床 lor. Haha... Was surfing 土豆网. Somehow I found that I just cannot load videos out of it.

Then I showed YB the car my uncle is driving now. Coz she said she wanted a car very suited for female drivers and it must be fuel efficient. So I thought Honda Fit is very suitable for her. Luckily, she fell in love with it after the first impression. LOL... Pink, blue, yellow and white are all nice colours for YB. Hope you can psycho your dad to buy you one ba! Haha!

This year marks the 10th anniversary of me and YB friendship. I didn't forget this and promised that I would treat her a very nice meal. Haha... And also your birthday treat, remember to remind me hor. Wahaha~

Next year will be Chee Chuan's turn. And 3 years later will be Sharon's turn (Actually a lot of people la... all met in sec 1 mah). Hohoho...

Found this song rather nice, put it here:

No comments: