2008-07-19

Bay Z²

One after another, he's leaving the sickening place.
This time round, it's Bay's turn.

First knew him because I found him very funny (likes to say cold jokes and 欠扁问答题), creative (read his blog and you'll know liao).

He's also a standard S.H.E fan. But I can't get to see his collection of S.H.E related merchandise, news article, videos, photos, posters, etc. And most importantly, he's not angmoh , this makes communication with him super easy. My English cannot make it de la.

He appears that he's innocent and have a super clean mind. But the truth is the opposite. LOL~

He asked me to stay in with him during his very last 2-day tour at Kindergarten, which I did. Bay, now you see who's your super good friend liao hor? I'm the only person to stay in with you during your last tour lei... Treat me a meal leh!

He's still as crazy as ever when he keep souring "me and husband" throughout the whole day whenever I get to see him. Don't know why he started this, I almost going berserk, cant take it liao... =.= Especially when he sang 你是风儿我是沙, super high sia. Wahaha!

What Choo said is quite true. He doesn't have the 富贵命. Firstly, he rejected to come to my birthday treat on 23 June. Reason was not many people went. Then, there was another similar outing on the 4th July, he can't go as well. Reason was he plucked his wisdom tooth. Haiz!

Then he can't enjoy my ride. Always so coincidentally let what he said 'bed buddy/lao gong' (whatever sh*t la) to take my ride, then after that suan me because bla bla bla (you know the reason la). Bay, you just don't have the privilege la! Haha!

I like his lyrics editing skills, more and more skilful liao. Now the lyrics flow more smoothly and they rhyme too!

这种朋友值得交。正如老马说的‘生死之交’。


A bit side track...
I broke my own personal record of my bowling score! Currently, the best score is 256 with all strikes with 5th and 6th round w/o the strikes. Previously, it was 216. My target is to hit 300 before I leave that sickening place.

No comments: