2008-07-11

East Coast Park Run

Went back to camp to take my belongings which I forgot to take when I left camp yesterday morning.

Saw Nicky, Leon and Yun Zhen. They stayed in, waiting for 2nd boss to bring them to East Coast Park this morning.

This super cheeky Nicky saw me wanting to leave the place liao, went to raise up the front wiper. I then got off the car to put down the wiper. At this time, Nicky went in the car and locked up the doors and wanted to drive away. Heng ah, I stood in front of car so that he can't run over me.

What a Grand Theft Auto la~ But Kindergarten version. Haha...

Woke up pretty early today @ 6am. Left home at around 6.35am, picked up Edwin at Jurong East and off we went to East Coast Park!

The following people went for the run:
1. Boss
2. Sgt
3. Me
4. Edwin
5. Cheung Jie
6. Yun Zhen
7. SK
8. Nicky
9. Leon

When we arrived there, already saw 4078 and 4438 there liao. But we were not late lo. Not many people went for the run and I saw AETC also went there for run. The run was actually not bad la, better than running inside camp.

Saw Jarell from my BMT platoon. Called out to him but he didn't respond. Externally, I think he has slimmed down a little bit. Internally, I don't know if he can be much more independent, take care of himself and don't let the spoilt character ruin him.

After the run, sgt suggested to go for the "BIG PRAWN NOODLES". Edwin said he agar-agar knew the route there. So I added on said I just follow the cars lor. Somewhere in the conversation, boss told me I'm the one to lead the group since I suggested the eatery. What the hell la! I said I don't know that place well, how am I supposed to lead the group leh?

But I can lead if we're in Malaysia. I'm hoping to have a ORD Malaysia trip nia. If $ permits, I also want an overseas trip. Just for my batch only. How good it is to go out and have fun with your friends.

Never mind, in the end, Edwin took sgt's car - this car will lead the way to the prawn noodles eatery. Then SK, Nicky and Leon took boss's car, that car somehow is like a forbidden place to me lol... Last but not least, Yun Zhen and Cheung Jie took my car.

I knew that Cheung Jie had his father sent him to East Coast Park so bo bian he has to take my car. Yun Zhen lei? He said he don't like the cigarette smell on the car when the drivers smoke. No link leh, there's no cigarette smell on boss's car lor. Also the same for sgt's car. Don't want sit with SK want to sit in my car. Sometimes I think that what Bay said was quite true. Buddy indeed...

Throughout the journey, the two cars performed stunts. Overtaking each other, didn't signal to intent a purpose and lastly change lane at the very last resort near the traffic light. You think F1 race meh?? Still got my auto transmission car lei!

Then suddenly Nicky called saying that we should go to Adam Road there for makan. People onboard my car said anything de, though Yun Zhen suggested the three of us just go Bukit Timah, never mind about others. LOL... But after that, I don't know what happened, but we went back to Kallang again! Keep making rounds and rounds around the Kallang/Aljunied area. Waste petrol nia...

At last, we beh tahan liao, finally stopped at some hostel place and ordered our brunch. I had roasted chicken rice ($2.50). Not too bad, but the soup was plain. The market/hawker centre nearby my house still selling chicken rice for $2 la.

After which, we all head back to camp. My car was the last to arrive. Who asked them to speed? I'm a law-abiding person lor! Wahaha... Did some car washing as the car was super dirty after the morning rain.

Yun Zhen blanja me one super big curry puff. Think he's the first to do in return for giving people a lift around Singapore. Not saying others bad hearted la... Just to clarify, I won't expect food in return. I just want my working relationship or friendship with everybody is as good as possible. What if in the future I need help then nobody help me liao. Thanks anyway! Waiting for you to drive the Wish leh...

Later in the late afternoon went down to mess for cohesion. Simi sai~~ July liao still want to celebrate my birdday. Anyway, it's just another free food session. I didn't even get to eat the small pathetic cake lor. Haiz... Can't expect much from FOC things. Just before we went off, Nicky got the balls to speak up to the big big boss about the working environment we had. It's time to do something about it liao lor.

Ai seh, should give an award to him lar!

No comments: