2007-12-27

Went out with Chee Chuan on Christmas Day after my OD on Christmas eve.
This was the only alternative way since he wanted to book me on 24th Dec when I happened to be busy on that day.

Ok, the moment I arrived at Clementi MRT station, the first thing I saw on the LED board was that train service from Woodlands to Kranji (towards Jurong East) was disrupted. My thought was that it must be something happened at Marsiling station.

Before that, SMSed Chee Chuan that just wait for me at the platform. But never expect that he didn't receive the SMS due to network jam. Heard from Chee Chuan that the lag started the previous night and it took a few hours for the SMS to reach to M1 users.

Billy Bombers vouchers can't be used on eve of public holidays and public holidays! No wonder they give out vouchers like free sauce...

Okay, since the north-south line confirm got lots of people stealing to take the trains, we decided to get off at City Hall. Decided to eat there. Decided to window shop there, though my legs were 'sour'. Decided to wait for Yida there.

Had lunch at Carl's Jr, what what BBQ chicken burger. Got 88 Q number, nice number lar~~ But I felt that the floor mat made me wanted to slip and fall rather than don't let me fall. But good thing was that drink was freeflow type. Inform me earlier mah! I could have bring a 1.5L bottle to fill up.

After that went to see some PMP Chee Chuan wanted to buy. Rich la~ Everything also want.
Saw a Creative Zen don't know what model, aiya... model name not important la, important is the price. 60GB for $499 Christmas special price. Then saw another samsung PMP, NEH~ the one with 2 speakers... for the deaf ones la... that one 4GB for $328. Don't know Chee Chuan in the end choose what la. Anyway, he not buying for me.

As usual Yida was late... haiz... Told him to go Orchard than to come City Hall find us, because we walked finish the whole City Hall liao.

Orchard also nothing to see la~ That part of Orchard Road in front of Takashimaya was closed to traffic, people can get onto the road. Messy. Walk here walk there.

Then went Cineleisure to walk around. Yida wanted to use his Adidas 10% voucher, bought a pair of shoes, but not my cup of tea. Hehe... Then went to buy Uzumaki ice cream with $1 off. Nice taste of blue berry.

X the road to Heeren, nothing to see there. Sien~

Had dinner at Cartel at PS... Ordered a deep fried meal meant to be shared by 3 people. Aiya, don't know what was it called la... Then ordered dessert, consisted of waffle, ice cream, peaches and banana... Ok la, divide out each person only need to pay $16.

Trivial matters:
1. Saw Chin Chin and a male friend at Suntec City Mall. Who is this male friend?
2. Saw Yin Boon and her female friend at Marina Square. Who is this female friend?
3. Saw MRT door kiap people 3 times. Aiyoh, not I want to say they deserve it, but hor these people hor always like to all together squeeze at the door nearest to escalator. Don't want to spread out to other doors. Out of the 24 doors on each train, they especially like this door, wa... enter by this door can tio 4D lottery meh? Then I saw the other doors, so many space out there.
4. =X Saw someone wearing smart 4. Yer, who would want to wear that on public holiday neh?
5. Please don't believe the following statement: "Had lunch at Carl's Junior, and saw a weird phenomenon took place, my fries moved by itself, WoWwWwW~ and formed a word like these"

No comments: