2007-12-31

明天=明年

Yup, you didn't see wrongly!
It is supposed to be a joke... HAHAHA~

Anyway, this post is the last post of the year 2007.
I must say 2007 is the year whereby I'm supposed to undergo major changes.

In the past, I used to be a student for 15 years (1 year in nursery, 2 years in kindergarden, 6 years in primary school, 4 years in secondary school and 2 years in junior college).
Now, you're telling me to go for National Service.
No books, no uniform, no teachers, no exams.

Change for the better? I don't know.
A lot of people say NS brings a lot of changes to a person who goes through it.

For me, during these 13 months of enlistment, my answer is yes and no.
Emotionally, I'm still the same old self. But in view of experience, I must say I gain quite a lot of experience. It's a bit like studying in social university. Learn how to deal with people. Learn how to solve problems using different methods. Learn how to live in this harsh world.

But never mind, I still left with about 50 weeks to ORD. That's about 350 days in equivalent. Looking forward to 14 December 2008. Much more important than today or tomorrow.

Today's nothing much. After completed my last OD for year 2007, went over to BBDC to top up my class 3 account! So scared that I couldn't book any of the practical lessons in January. I estimate about 5 more practical lessons to complete my whole driving lesson. 1 Feb is the TP test. Don't know will pass or not. LOL

After that, went to Raffles City to get donuts. Suddenly drool over it. LOL... They had introduced 3 new flavours recently. Not too bad.

Felt awkward on the way home. It isn't the time to go home! I should go home after the countdown then correct ah...

Oh ya, this section is very important, MUST BLOG!
1 week ago, had 'booked' Chuan to go out today. All the details have been ironed out the night before today. Until this morning I received a SMS saying that Chuan needs to work the whole day on the last day of year 2007!

The feeling is like you've studied very well for the exam and felt very confident after the exam but in the end you failed.

But never mind, as what my NET friend 奇幻海豚 said once: 看开点啦!Suddenly, I found this sentence so true. Even before this, I already knew actually we no need to vex for anything little thing and make life miserable. Now, just enjoying life as much as possible.

So I told him I'll have my own plan and carry on with his plan and wished him a happy new year ahead.

And thanked Yida for his christmas present.

One nice video for you all audience... 2008 please come back for more updates and more entertainment!



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

No comments: