2014-11-22

2014 Week 47 review

2014-11-17 Monday
Yesterday helped father to sell off the new iPhone 6. It was with us for less than 3 hours lo. Very fast snapped up. Of course must be quick la, somemore this buyer came to downstairs for deal. I think 960 is not a bad deal le. Should have go snatch a piece when it was just out for sale mah. Fetch much higher price leh.

Today's traffic so much quieter coz school holiday starts this week. So I reached Dhoby Ghaut at 7.40 am. But still reach office at the usual timing due to the long wait for 64/65!

AJM said he woke up at 4+ am and start doing maths paper. At 5+ am, said already completed 2 E Maths and 1 A Maths papers.

What to get for my new mouse neh?! Wired or wireless???

At lunchtime, Raymond, JM, GD and Eric went on their own and never ask me lo. Outcasted liao ah? *emo mode* Well, continued my work don't care.

Then Barry came back around 1 pm. But because he needs to go out to collect something, lunch got to do with the canteen downstairs. Was surprised to see boss there. 其實還蠻怕的。Grilled chicken set ($7.50) but also paid for Barry's drink ($1.30). Total damage: $7.50. After the lunch, talked about iPhone. Boss don't understand why gold colour was so popular because he doesn't like gold, so he took silver instead. Previously he broke the iPhone glass and was told to pay $450 to do a 1-to-1 exchange. I'm so tempted to change back to iPhone after finding myself so comfortable at using iOS keyboard liao.

Finally see the parcel got updated with new information. Goodness...

Last minute got called to go do troubleshooting! Super saggy!!! What a way to start the week. WTH lo. Initially was informed to go down after revenue service. Then I thought I should go home earlier to get some rest. But then just as I was nearing the St Andrew bus stop, got informed it's 9 pm instead. Jitao sian diao. Very very very saggy. Walked back to office. Eric and Paul were surprised to see me back.

Totally no mood to buy mouse.

Was a bit late because I wanted to check out  the steps and get my questions answered properly before I go site. Came out at 2315 faster take cab home lo. Don't care so much. I've worked for about 15 hours today liao! Don't care le shuo, tomorrow go home early! ^^

Another thing is that the maximum number of parcel that can be forwarded at one go by the so-called 'Taobao authorised 3rd party courier forwarder' is 20. I have 21! Means I don't have to wait till the pens to arrive then consolidate shipment lo. Should have shipped on Saturday or Friday night and should NOT have even bought it in first place. Now got to sag at the warehouse for about 1 week = RMB 7!

What a day to start the week... 做什麼事情都被炸到咯…



2014-11-18 Tuesday
Woke up saw PG reply on WhatsApp say export 20 first. So quickly faster complete the payment lo.

YANG! Still eligible for the RMB 2 promotion! PG mula on the 20-item rule lo.

Nothing is helping me today too. Boss came over saying I got night shift! OMG... Super sian leh. But maybe like that the day passes faster? I always need to tell myself to be optimistic about it.

Meeting was ok. Ended quite early, so went back office to have lunch. Barry drove us to Toa Payoh Central the basement food court for lunch. Saw Reena they all also. Had 水餃麵 $3.50 cheap and big serving heheh!

Went back office for a short while before left office for home to rest. Not that I want the night shift but it's rare that I can go home early lo.

Stopped by Clementi Mall (coz 154 came first before 52) to look for a mouse. Still settled back for the same mouse because I like it. Cheap and good mah but bad thing is it's wired lo.

Then saw one guy a bit familiar but can't confirm if he's from NTU. Was playing with the iPad Air 2 for a short while when YJ sddenly appeared out of nowhere I quickly made payment and faster zao. They also zao so I had to take another route to avoid ds.

Zzzz.... It was 4 pm liao, still only at Clementi MRT. I need to go home badly!

Reached home about 4.30 pm. Almost sag when my earphones fell out at very near to the gap between lift and the lobby. Heng ahhh~ Then tried my mouse at sis's desktop, also developed the same symptoms. But after changing the paper (as mousepad) to drawing board, the thing is gone... for now. Have to monitoring until next occurrence.

The 20 parcels still not yet sent out by the forwarder. Can’t wait to get it! Meanwhile, the pens have arrived at warehouse.

Updated iPad to 8.1.1, good update! At least now my iPad is more usable compared to 8.1 - Safari was horrible! Also asked sis to update her iPhone 5S too.

Didn’t get much sleep. So tried to nap from 10.30 pm till 12 midnight. Aigoo, at least Wed morning can wake up during noon time. Yes, I declare myself that I should deserve it hbh.



2014-11-19 Wednesday
Night shift in the very morning. Left house at 12.30 am, even if I went to draw money, I still reached the place at 1 am. That's so early lo. Then waiting for Ra until almost fell asleep coz he said he would be late.

Ra reached about 1.35 am. Baituo. Work started almost 2 am and ended at 3 am. Left the place at 3.15 am. Came out and I thought the opposite side would have cab and is cheaper. There was one when I reached the bus stop and apparently the cab was coming to a stop and alighting passengers. But the moment I saw one man and one woman I don't want to board liao.

Continued walking along the main road hoping got one kind cab willing to take me to the west. But saggy when I saw cabs whizzing past on the opposite side! Then walked the overhead bridge one more time and luckily got one without me waiting! Yang yang yang!

Omo, for the first time I encountered road block at Canal there. Taxi uncle saw and quickly asked me to fasten seat belt. Wow! This is totally unexpected lor.

Reached home 4 am liao. A little bit tired ds. Used computer till 5 am then slept. But regretted ds.

Because I woke up at 11 am and felt super tired! Omo... Luckily not much disturbance from work.

Shan't talk too much on work. Only know Joa coming back tomorrow.

Then was about to leave office at 7.10 pm, saw GD, WK and Barry looking for GD staff card. In the end, it was found inside a drawer. Don't know is it really a genuine missing card case or 惡作劇.

Sis said her earphone spoilt. Yay! Means more chance to buy at taobao and ship my pens over to SG, no need to wait till double 12 event! Luckily lor.

PG and Nicholas went the 4 Seasons Hotel event. It’s a event strictly by invitation only. Honestly was a bit jelly but then come to think of it, would I be available to attend it? Just now talked on the phone over this event review - PG said the people there 非常熱情, food was pretty good too! Then he also 八起來 at the event lol. But without this event, each patron has to pay $48++ lor. Aigoo…

Then PG 爆料 saying Nicholas was refused entry to the condo at Depot Road where a new cafe is located. Aigoo… Think the only way to contact the cafe is through Facebook. No telephone number! So much for the effort put in and hope put up ds.

Still not much update on Taobao parcel. Still in China, on flight or reaching Singapore liao?



2014-11-20 Thursday
I've been noticing that the shop now replacing Seow Choon seems vacant for the past 2 to 3 weeks. And it could be vacant for more than a month or 2. So fast wind up business?!

Morning PG told me Nicholas very bx, wanting to visit the new cafe just behind Tai Seng MRT. I very saggy coz it's a long day for me - by the time I could sit down and do my work, probably bit would be 8 pm onwards liao which I don't really want to work when I'm home by then.

Left house a little bit late. As usual I always set myself against that NSF as a benchmark to see how early or late I am. Today that guy so 毒, green man was lit and he dashed across the road. So it meant that I was later than usual. But nonetheless I still managed to exit Dhoby Ghaut before 7.47 am! 65 also came with me having to run for the bus.

After meeting went back office to find Joana and Barry. Went Orchard (instead of City Hall) to jiak lunch at The Imperial Treasure @ TripleOne. Then Joa said she is looking into more options for her career. 我覺得我也會步她塵的說…… 老闆還有多半年這樣也是要離開了說。接下來我不敢想像會有什麼樣的變化了。She said she don't mind staying because of boss and big boss.

After which also heard from Joa that boss also leaving next year around June. Aigoo mula later how.

As for lunch, ordered 雞扒雙腸飯配洋蔥汁 ($8.50). Both of them were surprised by the amount of food and the price. I think it's quite worth the money leh. 飽到鬼醬!

這是第二次吃了
覺得超划算
味道還不錯
就是一個字——飽!

After lunch, went over to Krispy Kreme. No queue!  Both of them got ice-cream from there. I didn't get and don't think I would get in future. Got eat once is enough le.

Afternoon meeting also chop chop very fast! Ended at 4 pm. Then went back office to continue with my routine work. Then went sampat with Ree. 三八起來全部原形畢露的說。Oh ya, didn't know Hen and Dary were born in 87. But they don't look like totally leh!Left around 9.10 pm. Joa complained about Dary, said he too aggressive the moment he saw Joa came back office from Taiwan trip, he asked Joa got buy food or anything for him. Or he went to Joa drawer to see got food or not. It's not very nice to ask people like that, he should be more reserved mah.

Saw Paul downstairs - he has been waiting for a on-call taxi for 10 mins liao, whereas Joa's cab already there waiting liao. Jin fast. After drawing money, I also left in a cab ds. Keke!

Saw those IA colleague photo on FB. A bit pity that I couldn't get in but that girl got in! DAMN!



2014-11-21 Friday
Again, stomachache caused me to left house late. Aigoo, but luckily I was able to get off at Dhoby Ghaut for free ride! Phew!

Received a SMS showing my parcel already arrived and was out for delivery! So FAST?! I really can't believe this but to give credit to 4PX ds. Quickly called mum to stay out at home as far as possible. The problem is between 10 to 11.30 where mum would go market ds. Reached office with a relatively light mood coz WEEKEND IS COMING! At least I don't have to go meeting so that I could REALLY focus and concentrate on my task more.

Was talking to Joa and my phone received SMS from the delivery guy. Of course I missed it. Ten he called me but I didn't pick up. Aigoo I SHOULDN'T TALK TO JOA so much!

Tried to ask Angie out for dinner as I wanted to utilise the 313 $50 vouchers, as a gratitude that she has taught me a lot of work matters on my first job, though more on 人生道理 and admin, not so much on technical side. But she wasn't available as she needs to go look for bathroom accessories. 這時候我就覺得訝異了,她不是租房子還是什麼嗎?幾時她要看浴室配件?I mean I can understand that she just gotten married not too long ago, but as far as I know, her husband is in Malaysia and she's in Singapore. So it doesn't make sense to me lo - unless either one of them joins the other at the other side. Upon questioning further, she said she bought a new home at Sembawang - she doesn't like Jurong. Actually Jurong not bad mah, Jurong East up till Lakeside is ok. Further in I also don't like ds. The price she paid for the house was not the cheapest, now is $30k cheaper le. 我是房地產市場白痴來的,身邊同事在聊什麼BTO那些東東我一知半解。

Coming back to the topic of wedding, she was surprised how I know she got married. 不要講她,我自己都嚇到!怎麼突然間就結婚了,而且請帖也沒有發給我。呵呵,就算有發給我的話,我也要認真考慮到底要不要去咯。What's even more surprising is that her honeymoon is in Europe - 意大利、瑞士、法國等等…… (可能還有我不知道的歐洲國家)! I don't want to sound as if I think she can't afford, if she can save up a lot, she can afford to go Europe but again my memory tells me that she's also a bit cash tight. So this made me wonder what she has been doing lo. 已經一年多沒有聚一聚吃個飯聊天的說。

After failed attempt of getting someone out for dinner, I asked Edwin. He said would it be possible to have dinner on Monday at Jem. Then suddenly he asked should I invite the whole K9! 我完全給他炸到去!Aigoo, it's not I don't want to treat but the thing is 原則. On 23 Oct 2013 he actually put in effort to ask only me out for dinner (actually is his house no cook lol), so in return I should do the same mah... But anyway, later he somehow got the idea and said the K9 group gathering could be organised another time. Ok~ XYY...

Conclusion: I can't use the $50 313 vouchers. I wanted to try out the ramen at Chabuton! 就想到這兩位都蠻喜歡吃拉麵的,想不到現在約人真的很難很難。

At lunchtime, Pra asked me to go lunch with Koko. Aigoo, what a sudden twist to my plan - having lunch with Joa. But then I also don't want to turn him down because I don't dine with him very often. So sorry to Joa lo. Then Joa say from today onwards no more friends. =.= 要玩這麼大嗎?

I was quite surprised to see that Pra has about 2 weeks of off. Wah! Means he worked weekends amounting to more than 3 months! But he deserves that. 自己不敢想像週末也做,真的完全沒有自己的休息消磨時間。

Then 3 plus, mum called and she said that the parcel was re-delivered! XYY!!! No more saggy liao! ^^

Come 4 pm went down with Eric, Joa and Barry to la kopi. Didn't buy anything, then Joa said to buy that star shaped Rocher for me. Siao, I don't want can?

Went home at 6.30 pm, almost scared myself that I lost my Ez-link card. Just as I almost entered the office building to go up to my seat to search high and low for the card, it was placed inside my wallet. =.= Phew! 嚇死我了。

The bus journey was a little bit long - blame on the jam. But the MRT journey was also equally long - took so long for the train to arrive at Clementi! Sis already asking me 2 times if she and brother can open up the big bag to get the taobao stuff. 她超興奮緊張的!

Reached home almost 8 pm liao! Without doing anything, the first thing was to see that dua leng kong bag put beside my table! LOL~ Quickly unpack the stuff and opened up everything and then consolidate the ones PG bought. Mum also a bit surprised to see the amount of things we bought from Taobao! Cheap and good lo!

重達 8.5 公斤的巨大包裹!

第一次給Toll運送包裹
服務真的太好太好了!

盒子大大小小
什麼 pattern 都有喔
最大的是電腦公事包
而最小是 USB cable

真的不得不佩服淘寶、賣家、運輸公司的效率
以中國大陸大國來講
運送速度超快的
留下好印象
可能就有這裡開始慢慢對淘寶上癮

I want to highlight the iPad case and Note 3 case - the difference is heaven and earth lor. The iPad case is of a very high quality and looks good. On the other hand, the Note 3 S view cover looked fake. The engraving on the wording 'SAMSUNG' was not in balance in depth and the wordings 'Galaxy Note 3‘ was off-aligned from the centre towards the right. =.= What's more, this S view cover cost more than the iPad case leh! One thing to note is that after more than 3 years of usage, my iPad is still spanking new! Hehe!

Came across this video on Japanese subway railway tracks shifted from above ground to underground in just 3-4 hours (i.e. after last train at 1 am and before first train at 5 am). Impressive engineering, coordination and teamwork indeed! Was totally cheering for them!


No comments: