2014-11-26

Evernote review

ecently downloaded Evernote app on all my portable devices so that I can jot down the notes for my blog as Evernote supports sync across different platforms. I can even edit the notes on my desktop too! That's the main platform to publish any blog posts.

Actually, I already knew and downloaded the Mac version on my MacBook Pro. But back then I didn't see a need for it so didn't use at all. As I have a job now, the need to simplify the way I do things becomes more apparent. Being rather tech savvy, I need to make use the convenience brought by technology to improve them. So far things are doing okay. Slowly and steady, more improvements are on the way.

Evernote is pretty neat and easy to understand. At first I saw the data quota allocated per month of 60 MB, wondered would I use more than the quota. Let's wait and see...

No comments: