2014-11-16

Lazy Sunday

Morning woke up with a bit of tiredness but yet at the same time - I'm not really that tired. Saw on FB that Hwee Fen was dressed up in wedding gown! Eh, I thought her wedding is on 16 November? After a few moments then I suddenly realised that today is the today that Hwee Fen 今天出嫁!

Father bought a new KDK fan to replace that 'PowerPac' fan which can get moody sometimes. This is the 3rd KDK one after recommendation by uncle and was quite well received by us after we bought one. 一分錢一分貨嘛! One thing I like about the old fan is that it has a timer which I can set (for e.g. to cool down a room faster after air-con is switched on). However, the bad points about it really can get on my nerves is that the fan would switch off by itself or simply won't start - for the latter I always got to use comb to 'giau' to 'jump-start' it. LOL~

時好時壞的舊風扇
拆開清洗也很麻煩

新風扇!
現在家裡有三架風扇
全都不同顏色的!V.V

Ok, now my troubles with the old fan have eliminated! Enjoy the convenience and the big air flow this new fan brings! Speed 1 is enough for most of the time loh!

My mouse is giving me headaches! I want to replace it with a new one! :(

Evening father bought the new iPhone 6 gold 16 GB to sell it away. What came as a surprise was that he told us the internet connection would also be upgraded - SingTel would come down and change the router! The first thing I could foresee is the increased download and upload speeds over WiFi. Basically there wouldn't be an issue with the wired connection, it's always the wireless one that's causing the problem. At the same time tell myself shouldn't have high expectations for the router lor.

Should I go for the Asus RT-AC56U router? A bit expensive leh! Wait for the bonus le...
Then PG was shrieking out at the new LG cable. Actually the quality of the cable was so good that I don't know is it really a genuine LG cable or imitation. But nonetheless it works flawlessly. RMB 2 is cheap cheap cheap!


他真的很不行

Talking about BX, I think I have to give the 本年度最不行的人 award to this Instagrammer explodingbelly. 她對於我們幾個 Instagram 照片完完全全不行去。說話都很誇張的。

As of evening, out of all 21 Taobao items, 20 have arrived at the warehouse successfully (got 3 didn't send out SMS to me but I take website's information as accurate). NOW LEFT MY PENS!

Didn't go out today because I REALLY wanted to have a rest for myself and also for my wallet ds. Need to be on budget for 12.12 Taobao sale again.

No comments: