2014-11-08

2014 Week 45 review

2014-11-03 Monday
Finally back to office at 8.10 am ds. I can't tahan having to wake up at 5 am just to go work.

Morning saw almost everybody wore blue to work ds. Reason? Monday blues.

Enri said he's on his way to meeting venue. I told him will go with Barry. Was quite late for the meeting but I think nobody bothered because Enri made use of the time to cover some stuff ds. Very thankful jek.

Meeting went quite smoothly la. Ended rather early.

Joa said to lunch at Bugis ds, but I'm quite concerned with the Spanish colleague. Arbo throw him in office and ask him to settle lunch himself meh? So we all went downstairs cafe lo. That's when all the true colours come out. I confessed to Enri that Joa always try to frame me, always bully me one. Then Joa said that she treated me the best. Don't believe? Ask Barry. Enri and Raymond were laughing away.

Had the grilled chicken set for lunch $6.40 not cheap leh! Saw Enri using knife and fork to eat cai png. Hmm... Culture difference lo. Aiyo, I just ask ask why not Enri use spoon to eat, Joa need to be so fierce to me by saying 'just like how Chinese eat rice with chopsticks la!'. T.T 無言去……

After lunch went to Wang's cafe for some coffee. While we took turns to come out from the rotating door panel, Enri and Raymond were the first to enter, followed by me. I thought Joa and Barry would go in together with me, but they purposely waited for the next round then they teased 'Ebola Ebola' at me! 又是無言中…… Zzz...

Really pattern more than badminton leh.

Then came back to carry on work. Finally got some time to sit down and discuss some issues with Enri, suddenly was being called to go learn Sharepoint. Baituo...

By the time I was back already 5.30 pm liao. 都要下班回家了。

Then continued to work, Enri went off first after completing a huge chunk of work. *He also worked on both Saturday and Sunday* Joa got her dad to pick her up.

Continued to work, even GD also left after 8.10 pm liao. Then suddenly I heard ringtone, quickly went over to check and saw GD's phone! MCS, left phone on WK's desk charging don't want to take it home? Without hesitation, went down to hopefully he's still at the area. Then, I saw him coming back. He was very surprised and kept questioning me how I knew he was coming back for the phone? Aiyo, this one is try my luck one leh.

Left at 10.20 pm. Tired. Tired. Tired.



2014-11-04 Tuesday
Evening went to find PG and Nicholas for dinner at Pluck as Nicholas got a $100 voucher to be used. Didn't know it turned out to be a fine dining restuarant, i.e. food served is small in serving and expensive in price. Gosh... $100 for 3 pax 應該會吃不飽咯!

Ordered:
  • Pork Neck, Roasted Chestnuts, Sweet potato & Caramelized Pears ($24++)
  • Short Ribs, Plums, Broccoli, Bolotti Beans( $28++)
  • Slow Cooked Egg, Maple & Sweet Corn ($14++)
  • Tiger Prawns, 62°C Egg, Chilli Purée ($29++)


兩道都以豬肉為主的菜
只要是有豬肉都會有加分少許
所以不要說我偏心呵呵!

這道甜甜的
蠻特別的一道菜
是我第一次嘗試

好貴的一隻老虎蝦啊!
反而對旁邊的生熟蛋更有興趣!

外表簡單
味道卻擄獲我的心的烤饅頭
讚啦!

Damage: $4 (total $111.80 with $100 off)



2014-11-05 Wednesday
Went to Ice Edge Cafe @ Kovan for lunch with Joa and Barry. This is my first time here ds. Ordered Fish 'n' Chips ($14.80), Calamari Fritti ($12.80) and Bacon & Ham Aglio Olio Spaghetti ($14.80). Aglio Olio and fish 'n' chips got one-for-one offer. So me and Joa had the spaghetti while Barry had the fish 'n' chips.

 The fish 'n' chips and the spaghetti quite good. Xyy!

 Aglio Olio 的油香味
搭配培根
而且培根分量還不少喔
加上小辣椒
好吃~

 相對比較
這道 sotong 菜
有遜了一些些


西餐的標準——炸魚柳餐
金黃酥脆


Very full lor. So much food. With this meal, my hump day of the week wasn't too bad!



2014-11-06 Thursday
Meeting ended quite fast V.V. But needed to rush here and there. Lunch at Tekka $3 wanton mee, won't want to go back again because the stall owner used the same hand for handling money and making dumplings.

Left with Gon. A little difficult to get taxi, somehow still managed to get it - at the opposite side of the road. Gon left first, I followed shortly after.

The moment I got back office around 6.40 pm, Joa asked me in cantonese 幾多點返屋企?QS meh? I might as well go home from customer meeting place. Still want to come back office for what. In the end still left at 7.30 pm ds.

Joa talked about Moh. Moh very bxds, she said he got worked before so not first time already. She said 遲早給他害死。

Then took 154 back from office. When the bus was turning right from Whitney Road to Bukit Timah Road, suddenly got one ang mo shouted at bus driver for not stopping at the bus stop. Hello! You did not press the stopping bell, how does the driver know you are going to alight at the bus stop ah? If you don't know the route or exactly which bus stop to alight, you could've asked the bus driver politely or stood by his side so the drive. Doesn't mean you paid fare for this trip means you 大完 hor! Please respect all the drivers, they already working in shifts to keep Singapore moving everyday. I applauded for the bus driver being professional and cool at it. Sometimes these people really need to be taught a lesson.



2014-11-07 Friday
Yay, today no need to attend the dread meeting because I have official reason to do so... Hehe...

Actually at first I saw Joa eating something, so I asked her what she's eating lor. Didn't think so much but I observed that Darryll turned his head to look at her almost immediately. 還說聽 Joa 的話還要給一點折扣出來, but now I can understand her point. 好恐怖啊!

Went training in the morning. Nothing much... It's so boring that I wanna fell asleep le.

Lunch at Nex. Me and Joa took train there. Then Joa forgot to bring her Ez-link card out of office. Bought single trip ticket. She was so dramatic lor... Qs...

Finally Barry came after I finished my YTF. Was quite puzzled why the obvervation failed. It wasn't like that when I looked at it in September leh.

Went back office almost 3 pm liao.

Then at 4.30 pm, suddenly Gon knocked the door for us to let him in. But really why he came back office when he should go back hotel and start packing stuff liao.

He said he wanted some water so I lent him my mug to drink some water. He wanted to charge his laptop, I reminded him that Enri forgot to bring back the adapter - he could use it. But later Joa asked him if I was very noisy. He still joined their side and agreed I'm very noisy!!! Aigoo...

He left at 6 pm but can't get cab. Called me at 6.30 pm to help him on call. So I tried with him for a couple of times at my seat, but no cab so far. Went Potong Pasir MRT station, he said he wanted to try his luck again. Ok lor, so I waited together with him. He kept asking me to go back because he felt so bad. But it's okay la, rarely we have people coming from Spain to support us. Not every Friday ish can liao.

No comments: