2009-08-28

NTU Year 1 Semester 1 Week 3 review

I would probably say honeymoon period would probably end this week or next week.

Why do I say so?

This is because the first few lectures introduce back those stuff which I've already learnt in A level 3-4 years ago. Except for computing though.

Coming up... New topics and knowledge will be taught and it's time to put 101% attention during lectures. No more ‘魂不守舍’ liao... Haha!

Physics II: Optics has ended. Personally, I found the lecturer quite nice. He really articulate well, simplifying looks-chim concepts so that we can understand better. Also, his general knowledge also great. He used these to 'entertain' us at times so that not to let us fall asleep. The new lecturer, erm I can understand 90% of his chinese English...

Chemistry: Still the same. Am I going to re-learn the stuff, which took me 2 years during A level, in just less than half a year? The good thing is that they are testing on concepts, not on memory and accuracy... 早讲啦!弄到我给人家笑……

Computing: In chinese, 又爱又恨!Love and hate it. Reason being computing is very logical, yet I can't find my error in my program write-up! Very sian when this happens.

Effective communication: Same as week 1. Shan't comment too much here.

Lab: This week's lab work was fun! I had the chance to enjoy what's being 'frictionless'. Haha!

No comments: