2009-08-21

NTU Year 1 Semester 1 Week 2 review

A stressful week it was! Had 2 make up Physics lectures (= 3 hrs). So practically except for Wednesday, it's 100% full day for me for this week. Peng soon... =.=

Physics II: The lecturer is another self-high type - likes to side track and get high over famous people and those general knowledge information. But overall, the lectures were good I would say. Voice was loud and clear, this one I like as compared to the maths lectures. At least it keeps me focused at lectures.

Chemistry: Still revision on A level stuff. But the good news is that no tutorial for this week!!! Oh yeah!

Computing: OMG! I think I'm going to die because of this subject. The tutor I had (I'm not saying bad about her) had a very ang moh English accent, which I could grasp 60-70% of her words only... Die liao la

Effective communication: At least the lecture for this week was quite interesting. The German lecturer went high again =.= Can't be said for tutorial tho.

Lab: Nothing much to comment. Very A level styled. But now the WS gets longer.

No comments: