2009-08-07

一周大小事

Recently have been plagued by unknown illness... I felt heaty yet I don't have fever. Then followed by sore throat. =.=

Last day of work (4-8-2009)
Well, to think back, people at KIE were not bad, especially Angie, Haegen, YouHwa, CJ they all... I gained a lot of them. Had a farewell meal at Taman Jurong there. CJ drove a Camry to bring us there. Wow, felt like a king like that. Haha!

Then immediately after work, went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to meet Peng Guan and Yong Sheng. There they managed to solve one mysterious Physics question! Oh yeah!

NTU freshman ceremony + batch dinner (5-8-2009)
Managed to find Yat Kan to attend this event together. But I was surprised there was another person tagging along - Yun Zhen! Only thought both of us going only, really unexpected lorr...

The ceremony was simple, yet boring. The goodie bag contained a M-sized jacket, a 2GB thumbdrive, a monthly schedule planner, a torch and some other leaflets. Personally I find jacket and thumbdrive useful only.

Then this batch dinner at 镇发活海鲜 I don't know who was the organiser - Shi Hao or Yun Zhen at first. On the 4th's morning, smsed Shi Hao informing him I might not be going without any reason given.

Then afternoon I had 2 missed calls from Yun Zhen?! It's a super rare moment he actually called me, but I don't know the purpose. Then came in a sms from him trying to persuade me to go. Another unexpected thing. =.= So the organiser is him la!

Then this morning I smsed back asking what does he want (based on previous experience, his words a bit hard to believe liao). He replied whatever he said it's false la bla bla bla, then said if don't care about me, he wouldn't contact me. Saw liao also don't know what to reply.

After that, I bumped into him. OMG! I cant run away liao. He kept asking me going or not. I answered see my mood first. But deep in thought, could see that he really want to meet our batch guys up through this first ever outing by him. Couldn't bear to disappoint him also.

Then while walking back to south spine, I told him why I'm pek cek with him. I didn't angry with him though. If it's true, then I will try to avoid him, better for us. If it's not, then I just don't know why he wants to make such comments. It's tragedic to have the feelings being fooled.

Then he reasoned out that words from mouth are shit la, must use eyes and feeling to judge bla bla... Not wrong in any sense but problem is it involved you and words come from your mouth ok? Don't believe you then who should I believe liao?

Ok, he can have his reasons.... which I find it a bit awkward to fit into the problem. But nonetheless, it's good to clear things out.

Then at the restaurant, everybody was shocked by Jansen's new hairstyle - rebonded hair! Haha, I wouldn't deny it doesn't look bad on him. Haha!

The food was average which I think you can even make your own steamboat. The sushi was loose imo. SK their steamboat seriously got 'contaminated' by chlorine. The smell was so pungent.

K9 visit (7-8-2009)
I thought this already died off. But morning received msg from Bay saying meeting later at Clementi. Haha

Anyway, only Bay, Jia Yun and Jonathan Chua went back. Upon reaching the place, saw Chionh! OMG, he already started his ICT! Wa, that's damn fast lei.

Then ascended up the hill, all faces were very stranger. Went in to check out the dogs... Charlie didn't change much, still looked very excited upon seeing food. Some dogs had changed, like Jackie. Well, it's always delightful to see them. Compared them to the dogs which I did my volunteer work, it was a great difference.

接待处

我跟Haegen合照

我跟You Hwa合照

我跟长江7号合照

我跟Angie合照

我跟RuoQing合照

飘逸的头发好型!

鸡汤 + 麻辣汤

这张好笑下

企图瞒天过海

吃太饱打篮球助消化

No comments: