2008-11-22

Updates on 20/11 - 21/11

Few days never update blog le. Had been super busy with outings everyday. Now will blog the events for each day.

20/11/2008 Thursday

Don't know what the hell is with him? My DA became on leave application rather than off application. =.= People play games let them play games la, they already excluded me out well before the games when it's under registration period. Have I known this, I wouldn't come on that day. So much for the trouble. =.=

Went down to remove the stitches around the wisdom tooth wound. It was fast. Will do a write up on wisdom tooth surgery adventures.

Then headed over to YS's house since he was so despo wanting people to visit him. Okay lor, I just go see how powerful is his new computer.

Indeed his computer was powerful! No lag and NSF all series can run well on it. Wow... But I sucked at playing FPS (1st person shooting) games. For goodness sake, don't let me play la, I kena shot also don't know from where de.

After that, we exchanged to see each other's exclusive photos before I finally go home. Woodlands MRT station is like Boon Lay No. 2 la... Look at the crowds... =.=

21/11/2008 Friday

Woke up slightly later because today just need to report at Fort Canning Park at 9am. The MRT was super crowded.

By Lakeside station, the MRT can be said crowded liao and by JE station, not all passengers can come in. Somemore, the frequency of the trains was quite high lor. The best train frequency in the world is in Moscow, with a 90-sec frequency. Hope our MRT can does that.

I was on time. K9 made up the huge bulk of the group visiting national heritage lor. =.= So supportive. People like Samuel, Geraint, Weilong, Danesh, Jason, Yat Kan, Francis, Zheng Yang, Zhi Yong, Terence, new guys, etc... attended.

What's the disgusting part was that Yat Kan had a lift from his home to Fort Canning! What the hell!

The tour was very entertaining and educational. Really, it was not boring, maybe the video bah. And the trip was worth it. =) Those on leave or dismount too bad for them. =p

After the tour, played some games. Was so proud with the ground sheet turnover, completed the game in just under 4 mins. Taboo was sucky, the words were so difficult to explain. Longest link we actually 放水 la... No point taking out shoelace and tying back again. So troublesome.

Had lunch at The Legends after everything. The lunch was high class buffet. I bet each person would cost at least $20. It's the best meal I've ever had from XXX.

The food was super nice! I liked the roast chicken. And the fried prawn mee can instantly became pasta just a few spoons of cream gravy. =.= There was pizza, raw oysters and smoked salmons. Ice Kacang you have to make it yourself and pastry was nice... I liked the blueberry cheese cake.

The service was super efficient. The moment you finished your food and got up to get more food, the waitress would come and clear the table for you. This one I must praise them. Good job done.

Dismissed from the restaurant. Went to PS nearby with Zheng Yang, Yat Kan, Francis, Danesh and Zhi Yong. Samuel and Geraint left early. Then went home after that to change to camera phone for the evening event. =)

Arrived at Raffles Place at 6pm, together with Leon. Waited for Weilong and Edmund and we settled our dinner with subway. Samuel absent because he vomitted and diarrhoea 6 times. =.= Ate too much?

Tandoori chicken was nice. But I don't really like the double chocolate cookie made yesterday. It was not crunchy but rather soft and felt soaky.

The following list consisted the names of people attended Kenny's concert:
1. Me
2. Jia Yun
3. Weilong
4. Leon
5. Edmund
6. Nigel
7. Timothy

The concert... well, I'm not into those Christian and Christmas stuff, so I treated this concert as something which I can relieve stress or rather something to blog about. New experience mah... =)

I think I've heard Kenny making the tone/pitch mistake. But then it was still an awesome show.

After the concert, the whole 7 of us + Kenny went to nearby Lau Pa Sat for supper as initiated by Jia Yun. The food there was average only, pricing like air-con food court. But it was not air-conditioned!

Then climbed into Timo's car and we headed towards The Tea Party Cafe @ Sixth Ave there to chill. Ordered pizzas, wedges and a mug of 'Sweet Apple'. The roasted duck pizza was nice. Wedges were fresh from the frying oil. The drink was refreshing, not too much on sugar and the taste. $9 per pax.

Played games there, namely Uno, dai dee and Taboo. I sucked at Taboo =.=... Instead of verbally giving the hint to the keywords, I acted. Words like 'bang', 'mini skirt' and 'saxophone' became the classic examples la. OMG! It was so much easier for me to act rather than to speak in English? I wonder if I could explain in Chinese. But Leon couldn't understand Chinese. =.=

Played until 1am then Timo sent me home. Thanks Timo!
Now have to blog this, tired liao...


就是他!万绿丛中一点红!


现场全体合唱


最不像KennyKenny


妖怪照一张 rfrf

No comments: