2007-11-15

Stupid DS

Nothing against Nintendo's DS. But I just want to comment on the Driving Simulator lesson I took today.

The purpose of it is to learn how to respond and react in all possible unexpected traffic conditions.

The whole setting, i.e. mock up driving environment, is modeled after Japan's one. Even the taxis and buses are very Japanese type lor! But it is modified to include local traffic signs and road markings.

I was the first driver (3 althogether)... Got kena crashed 3 times I think, OMG~ The cars inside just don't care about you and just zip zap whatever they like. Couldn't react in time, then accident liao. LOL

The trucks can come out from the bushes de... LOL~ Then if you can't avoid it in time, you'll just crash onto it.

Then talk about today's practical lesson. Overall I would say quite alright, didn't screw up the whole thing. This lesson was my first Stage 3 lesson, was about low speed control.

Only one instance of stalled engine. That's when I wanted to park the car after the lesson. WTH... Can't break my record liao.

One funny incident happened to me this morning.

话说 there's this person (I would just give a name, called X) who once called me several times because she needs to update my leave application and to update some of my particulars. Then this morning she called my hp after I've finished my OD.

The conversation went something like this... LoL

X: Hi, is this Benjamin?
Me: Ya, speaking.
X: Oh hi, are you in XYZ block (renamed liao... cannot reveal the real name la)?
Me: Huh?! No, I'm now outside, just finished my OD.
X: Is it? 'cause I see some of your guys walking around XYZ block, so I thought one of them is you? Do you know who they are?
Me: How would I know? I'm not in camp since last night.
X: Oh, then never mind. Thanks, bye~
Me: Bye

After I hung up the call, I was like thinking: "freaking hell?!" Call me just because you see some guys loitering around XYZ block???? 百思费解

No comments: