2007-11-21

几个月没回去,变化真的很多

To me, it is very true. My last trip back to Seremban was 6 months ago. And during this duration, a lot of things can happen.

Again, still a lot of people don't know Seremban... Never mind, lazy to introduce also.

This time round, I took 4-day overseas leave to go back hometown. I kinda miss there lor.

Okay, arrived at my aunt's house at about 5pm. But was surprised to see a dog being tethered at the gate there. Then call out for my cousin to open the door but not successful. In the end have to make a call to the house, then my cousin finally show himself up. =.=

After the car was parked at the garage, the moment I opened the car door, wanting to alight, I could see 4 rabbits. Think this is another new addition.

After unloading some luggage, was again surprised to know that there is another dog inside the house. What the house is this?! A zoo?! LOL

(This one must blog de leh~) Had dinner at a coffeeshop nearby. It was 煮炒 (any English term for this?). Nothing spectacular about the shop. But once I sat down, I could see a 招牌上面写着‘厨艺高超’这四个字. So I thought the food must be nice and tasty lor.

Ordered 炒饭、炒福建面、星洲米粉. Altogether 3 dishes plus drinks.

The waiting time wasn't long and dishes were served one after another. It was nice. 果然‘厨艺高超’名不虚传. After that, called for the bill. 重点来了!Was astonished by the bill lor. 5 people having dinner for RM21! One plate of dish only RM5. In SG, if you order the same serving, you couldn't get this price. By looking at the size of the serving, at least it cost S$7-8, somemore it couldn't get tastier than those found in MY.

So by the current rate, RM21 is equivalent to S$9.10. And each person's dinner just cost S$1.83. S$1.83 can't even get you to buy $1.90 nasi lemak. LOL... Of course this is the view from a person living in SG.

Then after that went to grandma's house to bathe and after that I could sense some burning smell. After that they realised the toilet's lightning had burnt liao, got smoke somemore. No pic too. LOL

Spent the nights at aunt's house, so I could play with the dogs. Haha!

The dogs are so high-class de. Give them bread and cakes, they don't want to eat de. Must give them meat and bones... LOL

Shall elaborate on the dogs. The dogs outside at the gate was given to my cousin by my cousin's friend. It is a female dog. Looks kinda ugly, and the ears folded forwards de. Haha... At the first sight on us, she was a bit scared but at the same time 堤防我们,以为我们是坏人. Wanted to smell us, but she kept retreating back and moved forward repeatedly. Pity the dog as she can't come into the house.

The second dog is much smaller in size and a lot cuter. But her barking is so loud and high-pitch that I couldn't take it. LOL. Heard that this dog ran away from her previous owner's house (confirm not those stray dogs de) and just came to my another aunt's house. Then she kept coming in and going out of house. Then my aunt decided to give it to my cousin as pet.

Throughout the whole stay, the small dog didn't bark at us, except at the first sight, when she was not sure who we are. And when she wants to urine or pass motion, she would bark and bark continuously until someone brings her out to 草丛 to do her business.

The dog kept following us whenever we go. There was one time when my brother came out of the bedroom and wanted to see what me and my cousin was doing. My cousin was watching TV shows and the dog was beside her, lying down.

Just when he wanted to return and enter the bedroom, the dog followed him. But my brother left the door ajar, he looked outside and saw the dog was looking in. After a few moments, he looked again; the dog still remained in the position, i.e. looking in from outside. Shortly after, the dog pushed the door, entered the room and just lie on the bed sleeping.

Then Monday's night, we locked the dog out of the bedroom. The whole group of us was inside the bedroom playing games. Then we heard some banging noises from the door. Then the door was opened and the dog came in. It was the dog who knocked the door!!!

Photo time!

丑狗

她很怕的咯~



可爱的兔兔

原来她是这样趴住的

傻傻凝视着我

下雨,躲进狗屋内

干吗给我那种不爽的脸?

几舒服趴在人家的床啊!

找主人咯!

我的夜宵:糯米鸡

比较喜欢大马的糯米鸡,黑酱油的,不像本地白白的糯米鸡。

玩着我的PSP

这个不是我拍的,但是看清楚:小心我屁股

No comments: