2007-11-10

some updates

Let's start with Deepavali.

After finishing my duty, went out with a friend (he requested not to be named). Wanted to shop for clothes, jeans and shoes. Already promised to meet up at 12pm at Jurong Point. I reached Boon Lay Interchange at 11.45pm. Saw 242 alighting pessengers at the alighting berth, but can't see him leh.

Then I called him, I asked him where he was. He then: "Orh... So sorry, I'm still at home".

I was so stunned la... Not the first time. Haiz... He asked me to walk walk around the mall first, but I too tired liao. So just waited outside Breadtalk.

But everything was settled by his treat of drink. Actually not drink la... is those icy icy half ice half water thingy...

Had KFC chicken for lunch, then walked walked around. Saw this pair of shoes from Converse. Brown colour. Looked nice, priced nice too! $89.90. But don't dare to buy as I have high hopes to get to see a better one.

Jurong Point also nothing to see la... So we headed down to Vivocity. Hehe...

Scary sight at Boon Lay MRT station! Arguably the busiest station all time round, it's even busier than Raffles Place or City Hall lor. Long queues could be seen at the ticketing machines and the platform.

Bought a shirt from SPADE at vivocity. $35.90. Looks nice. Hehe

Vivo is another boring place, so we travelled to Novena, hoping there's something for me to see, try and buy!

Indeed, there're lots of things to see lor. My first visit there. Not very crowded like CityLink, Marina Square or even Jurong Point. So had a positive experience there. Set my sight on Animal shop. Their designs were good, but price was a bit on the high side. But nonetheless, that's where I bought my 2nd shirt. $43.

After that, he wanted to hunt for his collectables. Had a hard time finding the shop and when we found the shop, he said he don't have enough money... lol... must come down the next time lor.

Dinner was western cuisine at Fish & Co. Haha. Ordered New York Fish and Chips. It was a big serving! But the butter taste was a bit too much for my liking. Can't taste the fish liao. Had custard + raspberry sauce as desserts. Oops, forgot that he don't like sour stuff. If I'd known, I would have di siao him to taste the raspberry sauce. *grin*

Total damage to wallet: $100

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day went for driving lesson. Booked session 2, only session available at the point of time of booking. So nvm lor, morning went liao afternoon can be free to do whatever I want mah. More than 1 week didn't learn to drive liao. Fortunately, it's still ok for me.

Engine stalled for 3 times. First time was when I wanted to do right turn, was going very slowly until engine stalled. lol. Second time was during moving off from stopping at traffic light. Then the third time was in the circuit. lol.

Surprised to see Yun Zhen there.

Completed Stage 2. Next would be my simulator lesson. OMG~!

Later in the afternoon, went out with Zar to shop for my PSP. Have been considering for a long time since my BMT. Lol.... Considering the price of the console and its abilities to perform, it is not expensive and quite worth the money.

In the end, we went around the west area. Finally gotten my PSP slim felicia blue... $285 for the console only. Sandisk MS 4GB card + unbranded screen protector for $100... Total damage to the wallet: $385.

I liked the light blue. Would have gone for the black if blue is not available. But heng ah~~ Coz black is just too common liao. Unique is better la.



Please don't look at the leftmost one, blue is the rightmost one. =p
上回聚会的两张神秘照:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gotten lots of song recently. Sorry la, only Chinese songs for me. Eg 杨丞琳、F.I.R、林俊杰周杰伦范玮琪.

Some of the good songs are

杨丞琳缺氧倔强学会

F.I.R:月牙湾

林俊杰西界杀手

周杰伦彩虹蒲公英的约定青花瓷

范玮琪是非题小眼睛

Then once I was listening to FM933, then it was airing this song. Sounds nice. It was actually 黑糖秀 by 黑涩会美眉&棒棒堂.

No comments: