2009-09-18

NTU Year 1 Semester 1 Week 6 review

I will always remember 18-9-2009. 8.30am to 7pm. Thanks har...

Physics II: the quantum part is over, now comes the topic of electricity. So far so good.

Chemistry: physical chem is over too. Now comes the topic of organic chemistry. Not too bad la, I hope to do well for this module.

Mathematics I: suddenly went crazy and completed all the tutorials as of now. The latest tutorial contains 12 pages of my answers. =.=

Computing: part 2 of computing! The fastest pace of lecture I've seen! 67 slides completed in 1.5 hours lor... My friend don't even know the lecturer has skipped so many slides liao.

Econs: the lecture is the easiest since the 1st one... Hahaha!

Effective communication: keeps my fingers crossed, hope I do well for Assignment 1.

Lab: lab report to be due 5 Oct!!! Who has the template for me to refer??

No comments: