2009-09-04

NTU Year 1 Semester 1 Week 4 review

I can sense the things are getting more and more complicated liao. It's time to pay 101% at lessons!

Physics II: Today has the most difficult subtopic covered - Principle of complementarity! Based on my conjecture, > 90% of the lecture group is lost! OMG... die liao...

Chemisty: The tutor is my favourite tutor now! Not only we played brain teaser game, but also ice breaker during tutorial. On the other hand, I could see he really put in effort to teach us. So in return, I would spend more effort doing the tutorials la. The lectures are fine this week, even though I don't like the ionisation with whatever weak acid/base and its conjugate salt... Hin...

Mathematics I: Oops, I forgot to add this in... So far so good now, but I can't wait for the lecturer to go on talking about derivative.

Computing: As usual, not much problem now... But unpredictable in future as more and more terms are introduced now.

Effective communication: The most boring lecture for this week!

Lab: The most difficult of the 3 mechanical experiments!

Since I'm studying engineering course now, this is something I want to share (taken from HWZ)... Engineering is an important part of our life!

Electronic engineers

Aeronautical engineers

Communication engineers

Computer engineers

Civil engineers

Mechanical engineers

No comments: