2009-03-21

Sending off

*Warning! Lots of photos. So be prepared it will take a bit of time to load.

遗失的美好……
The day has came, for me to send a good friend of mine, Dominic, off at airport.

Well, I've some sort of expected it liao lar (He mentioned this back in K9 days mah). But I don't really hope this day to come. Haiz... Isn't it very 矜持 of me?

List of those who came to send him off:
1. Me
2. Choo
3. Cheung Jie
4. Wei Kang aka Ah Tan
5. Weilong
6. Geraint
7. Zhi Jian
8. Jia Yun
9. Edmund
10. Timothy
11. Nigel
12. Samuel
13. Danesh
14. Zhen Zhao
15. Leon
16. Chiow
17. Burgess
18. Loo
19. Tang
20. And of course the main lead: Dominic!

Again, only me from my batch attended the sending ceremony. Haiz...

For his sake, I...
1. Rushed to West Mall to do the write-up on the scrapbook specially done for him. Personally, I felt it's quite well done! But too bad I don't have the time to join in the back stage work. More on that later.
2. Went for haircut to be able to look nice on photos.
3. Knock off half-an-hour earlier to fly down to airport.

Choo asked me to wait for him, then we went airport together lor. Was expecting a bit late liao. But surprised to see no. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 on CIA train. Reached around 6.30pm. But glad that we were not late at all.

Then had popeye chicken as dinner, there chit chat a bit. All the specs left after the dinner first, kinda a strange scene. Upon knowing that Tang coming, Choo and Bay face changed! Haha... Aiya, he ok de la, keep low profile can liao. And the six-sir there... LOL~ Don't get caught huh~

After that dinner, we siam to one corner and over there we presented to Dominic the scrapbook. It was enclosed in an almost-A4-sized yellow-brown envelope with a "ON GOVERNMENT SERVICE CPL (NS) KARL DOMINIC JAMES". Interesting indeed.

Dominic opened up and everybody gathered to see the outcome of it. It was very nicely done! He noticed my block of text - pointing at the 'MAJ (RET) Karl Dominic James' addressing note. Yeah! Even specs and Tang wrote something for him.

All the best to you!

I'll always remember:
- The only one who has the most nonsense to it. But think in another way, he's entertaining us!
- The one who looked interested in almost everything when he was posted to K9. 'cause I still remember he keep calling and looking at me as he walking up to the hill and I booking out. Apparently he don't know who am I.
- His batch's 1st meal at K9 was with me, back then I skipped lunch and was doing my 1st usms. And we started to introduce ourselves and chatted
- Ultimate uncle-ish + late king!
- Disturbing + noise pollution in my car
- MAJ (RET) Karl Dominic James
- Climbed through bunk back windows when I locked the front windows and door! Think he's the spiderman!
- Bitched about TCT
- Messed up my belonging once! At least better than ZZ. lol
- 20th birthday treat @ Temasek Club, that's how the Temasek Club monthly outing started.
- Shared his problem to me
- Came up funny nicknames
- Dirty talks and nonsense
- Stay in regular
- This list does goes on and on... But these are the more obvious ones

After the sending part, me, Jia Yun, Geraint, Leon and Edmund continued to chill out at Holland V. Continue to chit chat about K9 and people stuff. Reached home 2am.

主角是Leon不是Karl,哈哈!

后面有鬼,啊!~~

你在底下做somok?
给我抓包料!

丰盛的晚餐

私密照曝光!
完了!

上机前最后一张

白色天使——可惜不是护士=.=

“你再吵我就封住你的大嘴巴喔~”

这边拍过去那个手势美下

傻娃底卡~~



图一
CJ: 放心啦,没事
JY: 可是我on9看到料WOR~

图二
CJ: 惨料!
JY: 叫你不好放欲照在电脑里面料,你看啦?我看你陈冠希no.2料啦!

设计对白

我无言中~

这张艺术下

这张也是有鬼!

寻回童年

可爱下

我很pannai自拍的hor

如果背景是铁打尼号不懂有几衬托

cincai一张照片出来

我要赚大钱!

饮酒

No comments: