2009-01-08

Tour around Singapore

Yesterday was a tiring day. Let me explain why...

1. Went Chinese Garden MRT station to get ICA application form from Peng Guan
2. Interview for the stocktaking position at TTSH
3. Interview for JTC admin position at Ngee Ann City
4. Went to look for photocopying shop to photostat my 'A', 'O' and NS transcript for the ICA temp job position near ICA there
5. Went City Hall's Funan to find Yong Sheng
6. Walked to the Chevrons House for another interview
7. Went home first, then went out to Tiong Bahru Plaza for another interview again
8. Then walked to Chinatown where outing held

1. 1st interview for the stocktaking job. 给他炸到没有话讲 =.= 1st thing he asked me to tell him more about me. As I didn't know what to say to him, I suggested to him why not you ask some questions, I'll answer to them. Then he replied "that's why I'm asking you to tell me more about you" Super =.=!!

2. 2nd interview for the JTC job. I have hopes for this one! Hope I can get in! Though the pay is not very fantastic, but it's the JTC that I like! Working location is near to my home also. Keep my fingers crossed.

3. ICA. Heng, I managed to find a hardware shop which also provides photostat services, if not my trip to Lavender was wasted. Dropped the application form then I zao!

4. City Hall chatting session with YS. LOL~ Seems like he is doing quite well lor. Also started to ask Jordan out in the evening.

5. 3rd interview for admin job. Nothing much. Just that I got a conclusion: everybody seems interested in my vocation. =.=

6. Went out to Tiong Bahru Plaza with Peng Guan - to interview for an 'admin executive' job. 2 interviewers per interviewee... LOL The funny thing was asked me to introduce myself and my family in mandarin. The most shocking part was that they called me half an hour later, more-or-less confirming me liao! Once confirmed, start work tomorrow. So fast?! I haven't had the time to consider about it. So I asked can put me in holding list first, before I give an answer.

7. Outing at Chinatown. Peng Guan's idea for this. Jordan quitted his job as he don't like it, another big news for the day. After dinner we went touring the night market there. Walao, so many stalls selling Taiwanese mochi! Is this in Singapore or Taiwan??? Jordan also tricked into buying 2kg of mochi which could cost him $36! Heng, we pulled him off in time. And that Peng Guan finally show his true colours liao... 狐狸终于露出狐狸尾!Went around the stalls to take advantage of the free samples baituo... 鼠贼过街... Thought his skill is so 登峰造极, but apparently he almost 被缠身 and I thought he 脱不料身. But ta da! He made it! 有惊无险. But 食髓知味, got the 1st time, there's always 2nd time de lor. And he's high over it, 良心给狗吃掉料!Baituo, my appointment as OIC 差不多要退位让贤liao. Then had ice cream craze at McD... Only stupid ones would go for the ice cream at the night market. $2 vs 70c! OMG!

No comments: