2009-01-06

K9 K9 K9...

Morning visit my camp to attend to some matters, then at the same time to visit my superiors, colleagues and friends there. By the time I reached the hill, it's already almost 1.30pm.

Chatted with tang tang tang tang~ and quek quek, about that matter I attended to and citizenship. OMG, enough of that incident la... And I repeat myself again, the reason I don't take up the pink IC is due to unforeseen circumstances. Kim kena "char" by the beloved "ajnos". Heng, it's just superficial wound. What a day la!

Then went Kelly Services to submit my application for jobs together with Peng Guan. Then head down to Redhill to recce for a warehouse sale job. There, I met up PG's friends, Reason and Zhi Wei... LOL

The lady, named Amy, interviewed us was funny. What boyfriends do we have??!! And what see girls during BMT??!! Baituo...

No comments: