2007-07-22

Huai'an's house warming

Yesterday attended Huai'an's house warming.

Was doing ops the night before. However, it rained heavily in the morning! =.= Dampened the mood le. But it stopped when I booked out of the camp. =)

Before that, YB smsed me to ask me if I bought present for Huai'an, I replied I was like so busy and I didn't have the time or intent to buy one. So I asked if we can share the cost. So embarrassing for this paragraph... LOL

Later in the day, we met up at JP at 3.15pm. YB suggested we shall buy gift voucher for HA. What a nice idea! I didn't even think of it. Haha

Had a hard time finding the block 629. LOL! Seriously, I don't really like the new residential area 'coz whenever you want to find the block, you looked through 360 deg and they just look the same. Then you would want to find the block number, it is a difficult task also.

Never mind... now you would want to find the lift, 'coz there would have the block number. But you just couldn't find the lift =.=

Love the TV. It was so big! Could see it even before I stepped in the house! haha

Talk about the food - the attention for the day... It was nice and the best part of it was all was cooked by his mother. Thumbs up!

Didn't join in the games they played, 'coz I want to remain low profile... haha

Left at 9.30pm and reached home at 10pm. TIRED!

No comments: