2007-07-14

淡淡疏远银幕

Side-track a bit:
I know my English is supposed to get D7 or E8 in O level. Don't bash me up, okay?! Really, as accurate as I can estimate, almost 95% of my daily conversations are communicated in Mandarin. I don't hate English language. It's just that I'm too accustomed to think, to write, to speak --> to express my ideas in Mandarin.

For example for this posting's title. I tried to think of a title in English. But I failed. And using Chinese language, I just need a few seconds to come up with this.



Recently I'm getting rather fatigue and tired and with almost all weekends kena burnt, there's no time to catch up with friends for outings.

Same for movies. When was my last time at cinema? Oh I think it was during May. I watched Spiderman. Since then, I haven't got a chance to step into cinemas le. Have heard others commenting about recent movies, such as Harry Potter, Transformer. Harry Potter is a much awaited movie, think I'll going to catch the show this one or two weeks. Transformer is another movie with good ratings, but I don't have the time!

And ya, the Kbox outing... I need to squeeze out a time slot for S, YB and CC... I guess most likely would be end of July. So... meanwhile, practise your vocals!

Have to keep this blog running, otherwise people would say my blog has turned into antique le... =X

No comments: