2005-03-06

Tour to JCs and Kbox trip

Hmm... these few days have been lazy to update the blog.. haha! I am that kind of person lar... most much like a PIG! hehe... :o

Thursday, that was 3 Mar, my friends and I be 'tourists' and we went to National JC and Anglo-Chinese JC. I liked ACJC more to NJC leh... :) Perhaps because of the campus ba~ The whole of NJC is built on a hill... and once the side gate is closed, you have to spend about 15 minutes getting into the main gate... (which is on the slope again -_-) However, I think the students there had their eyes on us strangely enough when we were on our school uniforms~~ -___-

After that, we went to ACJC... I think it is much better than NJC because it has almost all the facilities... There are lifts to serve you too! wah... I love the lecture halls and the multi-purpose hall... So big! Everybody has his/her seat leh~ ACJC also has swimming pool too!

But i don't think I want to get into these two JCs lar... Firstly, for NJC's case... I think I am not that hardworking and have the ability to get into it. Secondly, for ACJC's case, I think the JC is too 'angmoh' le... haha... let's stick to JJ~

Hmmm... I went to one of my friend's house too! her bedroom looks more cramped now... But I think ther are less items in her bedroom lo... That makes it a balance ba~ her bed has 'upgraded' liao, to a QUEEN size one... Good for you lor...

Yesterday, my ex-sec school classmates (also my friends lar) and I went to sing Karaoke as we have the 'urge'... Sorry arh to be extra exaggerating :) Yay, this is just 9 days after we had our karaoke session lo... I guess we have too much money liao... haha

Got into the lounge... I quickly grab the remote control and happily and excitedly select my songs lo... I don't to keep waiting leh~ haha! Then we sang wholeheartedly... Sharon showcased her RAP skill wor~ I was so envy... haha! Hmm, she has also done a great job in getting into the main voices harmoniously during songs, especially S.H.E ones... The effect was good leh, Sharon! But hor, the singing part of Selina, Hebe and Ella was like #%&^$... Eee.... I am not satisfied... But we can improve on it!

If ever there is singing competition, I would not hestitate by recommending Sharon to take part!

Jesslyn had her high pitch as well, which can be a good combination for the low pitch voices...

Yee Loong had his imitation on Andy Lau. Wah... I was so impressed by his imitated voice leh~ :p hehe... He was also SUPER ANDY LAU fans and he kept selecting those classics songs. :)

I want to sing 阿牛's 大肚腩! The lyrics is funny!

No comments: