2005-03-14

Picnic today

Hmmm.... yesterday went to the IT show... It was so crowded! Whether it was in the exhibition hall or outside... Crowds of people were seen. Wow... Bought a 128MB SD card for my digital camera. Quite a bargain though.. hehe... The card was to replace the supplied 8MB SD card... which I think is quite pathetic if you like shooting.

Quite tired yesterday... Today went to a picnic with my family, my friend and my relatives at Kranji Reservoir.. The place is quite ok lar... You can fish for lobsters there lor... I did not catch it, I simply cannot have the patience. haha :)

On the other side, you can actually view across the the Johor straits to see Johor Bahru city.

I listened to many stories and ate a lot. I liked the fried rice, mee goreng and the porridge. These were the food that were prepared beforehand! haha :)

Back home at around 9.40pm... I quickly showered off dirt and on the TV. The variety show was too funny haha...

No comments: