2005-03-03

Nothing happened today...

Hmm... today is another sian day... I slept at three plus, then woke up at 9 plus.
As usual, I switched on my computer... and follow the 'routine' - went to forums and check the latest threads. hmm... today has nothing interesting for me. :(

I began to search for midis for my hp... Hmm... there are lots to choose from. However, I only want those that are music to ears... Not some alien stuff. ;) After that, I transferred some files from hp as the memory runs out liao... Then I put these midis inside. Wow, now my little T610 looks like a mini kbox le~~ haha :D

Today I experimented something new... A new program! That program is called PicturesToExe... I had a great idea... That is I put all Sentosa outing photos inside and played with it. Within a few minutes and volia! My presentation was created. I tried to send this file (about 27 MB) to yb, but sad to say... she didn't receive it throughout the whole day even after several attempts. Looks like only me can enjoy the slideshow~~ :(

Huixian chatted with me today... I found that actually she can be quite siao siao one... (haha, it's true hor.. you showed it through your actions) She kept sending nudges and made my computer earthquake liao... -_- In return, I did the same thing and we kept sending nudges to each other. Haiz...that's what we did when we had nothing to do. :) Hmm... I was quite surprised that she wanted to enter into a JC after O's... Haha, that's not too bad lar... considering that some of us wanted to drop out...

Now the time has past 12...

On the other hand, Chee Wee, one of my friends, wanted to enter JC also... :o I always thought that he would enter into a poly no matter what... But good thing is, I have someone to accompany in JC liao...

Thinking back, 401 has more people getting into polys... When the day comes, we really have to let go and be on our on... Those going to polys will have different courses to study... while those in JCs have to chiong for A's. I don't think I would let go of that... For one thing is, we are really bonded liao... I can't say the whole class, but especially with good friends lar... ;) Hmm... I will always remember those were the days de, when we were scolded by Mrs Siow - so hiong... the kindness of Mr Ting... the environment - the seating arrangement, the classroom... the faces - my friends!... the tests - EL tests, A/E maths tests... the marks - blue or red or 100 marks :)... the cold jokes - by sharon and me of course... the trips that we went out together - night trail, youth day outing, kbox, movies... the laughter... woah... Isn't it nice to think back all these memories? Feeling the happiness now~~...

Anyway, if you haven't do something to store these memories, you better do it now... Otherwise I think you really regret for life. At least keep in contact and update yourself, can? Now, I have met up with friends to go sing K on Friday~ Yay!!

No comments: