2013-06-20

Report on haze

Report on haze

Supposed to blog on the backlog, university life and graduration trip. But I am just lazy to tidy and arrange the pictures so I blog something else which is very obvious to everyone - the haze!

Haven't experience such a bad haze in some 16 years - the last one I had was in 1997 when the PSI reading was at all high of 226. Back then, I was so kan chiong that I bought mask from the bookstore for 10 cents! Those were the days...

However, the recent readings yesterday and today easily beat that record of 226.

290 at 9pm yesterday.

371 at 1pm today.

But I have a feeling that those 1xx should add at least 50 to it, they doesn't seem to reflect the haze correctly.

Talking about the haze, the moment I stepped out of the airplane at Changi Airport, I could immediately identify the burning smell in the air. It was this bad and I thought I should return back to Korea or at least Hong Kong as I think Hong Kong seems to have a better air quality than Singapore for now - it keeps raining in HK!

Some pictures for illustration:

你看到是什麼座標嗎?

今日煙霧情況更嚴重!
又悶熱,真的很想倒回去韓國香港待多幾天……

No comments: