2012-07-26

Time is not enough...

It has been defined that a day lasts for 24 hours, or 1440 mins, or 86400 secs.

It may seem a lot, but I feel it's definitely not enough! Nowadays, even during holidays, I have been bogged down by so many stuff. A day is certain insufficient to complete all these things.

In the past, it used to be that I was quite bored at home during school holidays. Stared at the clock, wondering why the minute hand ticked so slowly.

But now, just a moment I'm not looking at the clock, when I look at it again, half an hour passed.

So I feel that ever since I started on Sec 3, time has been 'passing' faster and faster. No stopping at all. Now, it's as fast as a fan switched on with speed 3 setting. That's wow...

They say A level is 2 years was short. Yes, I agree 2 years was very fast to complete the syllabus. After all, it's not about studying, but also enjoying life as a student with friends, going out

Then they say NS is 2 years was long and it dragged us behind peers by 2 years. Yes, I agree to a certain extent. But I do feel that your attitude determines the outcomes too. A positive and optimistic mind will allow you to enjoy at the same time. But of course the training bla bla bla, everybody won't like it. And again, 2 years was quite fast actually.

Come to university life now. It's even faster! OMG... At the start, it's start of school. With a blink of an eye, it's exam time. A semester has ended. Another blink, it's end of year 3 (or 3 years). Now it's the final year, another year to 'ORD'. Time flies.

Another half a year or so, it's 2013 and Chinese New Year again.
The cycle continues.

By May, I would have ended everything. Time to look for a job and start another chapter of life.

But but but, somehow, to my shock, my clock moved slower than others' clocks! Theirs are much more faster. 結婚的結婚,有些還生了孩子;有些未婚但已經計劃買房子,有些還拿到鑰匙了...

真的很快的

唉,歲月不留人啊!

No comments: