2012-02-11

Week 5

Another full week for me at IA. This week is rather tiring because I have something on after work almost everyday.

Talk about work. Actually compared to other jobs, I'm happy I've got this one. Supervisor is nice. Colleagues are nice and helpful too. Just that I feel there is somehow a thin barrier between individuals. This is in contrast to another department I always see everyday, haha. But nonetheless, there is nothing I could ask for since they hire me for IA. At this preliminary stage, there is nothing much I can learn because it's mainly data import works. Hopefully I can gain more at a later stage. :)

MONDAY
It was an impromptu decision and plan from HL. So I had to rush home after work at 6 because his gift is with me but at home. Did bathing, dinner and dish washing quickly before I headed down to NUS. But I was a little bit too late when HH got released from his evening class early! 真是的……

性感pose喔!


TUESDAY
Went for IPT session :(

WEDNESDAY
HH's iPhone got auto shutdown for no reason so he wanted to do an exchange at comcenter and he asked us whoever can accompany him go down do the exchange. Personally, my week is a bit hectic and just to do iPhone 1-to-1 exchange is a bit lame. So I didn't go but HL went down with him though and they had a sumptous Japanese dinner at Sushi Tei.

THURSDAY
A yearly buffet affair. This time round, the K9 gathering was held back to Kbox Cineleisure. The same place was chosen to be the venue 2 years ago when Jansen was about to fly to Australia for further study for the first time. This time round, the reason is the same, meet together before Jansen leaves SG next week.

Some updates: those at NUS continue to study at NUS campus. The NTU ppl had started IA, with YZ working in Schneider Electric. Those already in property industry seem to be doing well and being well off too.

This time round, we had 2 more guests - ZZ and Kenny Tan. Kenny was super super super rare guest. I think the last time I saw him was Oct 2008? Time flies. Now he even has a child and ZZ has finished his studies. On the other hand, Joseph started to prepare his wedding. The uni folks are in year 3 and soon we all will join the working force and another chapter begins...

SK is rather interesting. On FB I've noticed that he has put on some mass and it's rather obvious. When asked about IPPT, his view towards it was like a total 180 deg change lor. Now he doesn't even take IPPT. So I wonder those NSman, how many % can actually pass IPPT. Maybe those study uni ones still can la, but I feel that the real thing kicks in once you start your working life. Do you go exercise that often as in uni days?

Moving on to the food. I feel that there is room for improvement. The food which required coupons to "buy" were cold (supposedly to be one level higher than those laid there for our dining). Generally I didn't rave about buffet although it looks like best deal ever. Haha... And due to the fact that we hadn't been meeting each other for quite a long time (for me, I hadn't seen some of them for more than a year already), so it's more of dining together and chat and laughed rather than karaoke. So maybe next time can choose normal buffet? I'm fine with ala carte too, as long as it's a gathering event.

Shi Hao比我還要會自拍!

ZZ也加入...


跟Edwin合照……

最後是大合照


FRIDAY
Actually I want to stay out for a while before go home one. Then HH still haven't got over the hangover effect from the Monday gathering. Kept asking us to give him one more surprise. =.=

On the other hand, K9 side was quiet. There's car available for supper but Bay didn't sound out. It was a super boring night.

No comments: