2012-02-22

vexed

Simple things can keep me vexed. I don't know how to explain my behaviour at times also. But I guess the most important thing is that I'm actually aware of it and from there try to rectify.

Like today's incident at lift. I knew they were outside, but inside there were strangers too. Personally for me, I can wait for the next lift, it's perfectly fine for me with anything. Today I didn't open the door for those outside to come in, it's not I delibrate don't want to open. If the whole lift only the group of us, I will definitely open door with no questions asked. But I think because of the strangers, also paiseh if last minute there are people coming in.

There's no right or wrong answers, but whether socially accepted or not. After discussing with friend, it seems that I'm in the 'wrong', not to the extent of legally wrong. Well, I do feel that too and was feeling quite bad about it. That's why I have been thinking about this the whole afternoon today. The difference in the thoughts will cause this kind of deviations.

And I have been procrastinating the logbook writing. Can foresee so much things to do this weekend.

Another thing is vex over some personal matters. Ahh, not a very good week this week.

No comments: