2011-12-08

Today is Starbucks day

I must say today is Starbucks day. Because they have this event whereby you just donate any amount you want and enjoy a complimentary beverage from Starbucks, which is of course the smallest sized cup available, Starbucks doesn't earn a single cent from me.

So I headed down to Rochester Park's branch. I kinda love this place because it has the tranquility feel to it. Furthermore, it's a new branch. So I can expect a new, fresh and yet quiet feel to it. As you know la, a lot of branches are located in the shopping malls where it's very bustling and noisy.

Then the queue was not long, it didn't take long to get the drink. I had Dark Mocha Frappe and Green Tea Frappe. OMG, the green tea flavour was very nice... All in all, had a good experience at Rochester Park lo.

After that, headed down to ABC hawker centre. OMG, I mistook Alexandra food centre as the ABC one. LOL! Had western food and penang char kway teow. The western chicken chop ($6) was nice (but somehow I think the Clementi's one is no horse run). The char kway teow was average only, I had better ones elsewhere... and for the pathetic portion cost me $2.50, I think the nasi lemak downstairs ($2) is more satisfying.

After the dinner, strolled down to Anchorpoint where I recce for my office wear. The office shirt are going for $43 for 2 with an additional 15% discount! I think they are a real good deal... Shall buy some on the 18th. For pants, I not sure leh, I feel that there are cheaper alternatives somewhere. Most office shoes from Pedro are priced at a 3-digit number, so I guess I would need to make a trip to the nearby Queensway Shopping Centre for shoes lor. Hmm... that's basically sums up my office wear buying trip.

Came across slippers going for $10 at Cotton On, looked not bad. Still considering, did not buy in the end.

Then I saw those smaller, casual-type sling bag ($25-30) at Billabong. Quite decently priced, but is it a need to get a second but smaller-sized bag?

No comments: