2011-12-07

Back to blogging

Hi, I'm back to blogging! Firstly, I must say the past few semesters was really hectic. Now, it's holidays, despite I have a lot of work to do, but at least I have a bit of time to blog.

Well, actually there is nothing much to blog about the period when I am inactive at this blog. So I shall blog about events from today onwards.

To start off, regarding the group and CIP, I have been thinking, I really is 自討苦吃.
明知山有虎,偏要虎山行
Now I think there is slight clash with my own schedule, really is torture myself.
I now have the thoughts of quitting already, blame myself into being convinced so easily by him...
I think Dzahir and YJ made the correct choice that they did not join the group. I would not say it's totally not good, I think it's just not suitable for me that's all.
The first thing to solve is to get rid of this ASAP... NS commitment is something I can't control, spring cleaning and all those are like it's-only-once-a-year-but-need-to-do-now kinda thing.

Then, I have NS commitment to settle. This is already wasting a lot of my precious time!!! Talk about this later.

Next, I realise although the past school holidays have been keeping me occupied (by working), but I haven't been spending quality time at home leisurely. The previous moment? Sometime during NS when I am on one day off.

Now I decided to stop working for this semester and try to achieve some rest at home after exam. But the situation now is that, I have even more things to do! With CNY in 2012 coming up, I have to do spring cleaning and to get new clothes for CNY. I also need to get office wear (paiseh, JC batch doesn't require any office wear for any occasion in JC) for the upcoming IA.

And I also haven't been to real enjoyable holiday trip for this year. A bit pathetic I would say given I have been tied down to all these.

Not to mention my real leisure activities. All those drama haven't do catch up. Where am I going to find time?

And lastly, my holidays is cut short.

Sometimes, I think I am becoming like a robot with no life. Now, I'm starting to reject friends' gatherings and trips which I don't in the past. I think it's getting unhealthy.

要遷就這裡,又要遷就那裡,我真的不知怎麼辦。

And then, a new school semester starts and everything starts all over again.

When I graduate from university, the privilege of being a student vanishes. No more holidays like a month's long or even 3 months.

Really, tell me how am I going to cope with all these?

No comments: