2011-08-15

Blogging

I realised blogging is good...

I came to the conclusion that no matter what I blogged, can be just trivial or ranting or recording of events, is very useful if I want to retrieve anything years later.

I don't know but I have the perception that people reading my blog might be mocking at me for things such as "Har? Like that also want to blog? So bo liao?"... But not now anymore,

I think I'm the only one who will create name list who attended to events, be it meal dining, chill, or movie outing. But I think that is good if you want quick reference in future, one look and you know immediately without going into the words and paragraphs.

But I have one regret, there are some things which I wanted to record, but I could not record in blog. And I didn't record it somewhere else, like a physical diary. As time passes, things untold, unrecorded will get forgotten eventually, it's up to individual how long can your brain manage to remember the things.

有些事情,過了,要彌補,恐怕也來不及了。

No comments: