2009-10-31

NTU Year 1 Semester 1 Week 11 review

2 more weeks and we are on our own to kill the exam!

I realised that some people are very vulnerable to external influences and have a special way of dealing with stress. Well, it's up to them; I won't encourage this way to de-stress. It's just not worth it.

As hands itchy, went to do some past year paper questions on Physics and Maths. Surprisingly, I can do Physics I without attending any of the lectures.

Physics II: as usual, nothing much

Chemistry: Quiz next week... Stress...

Mathematics I: as usual, skipped most of the lectures V.V But I slipped for the maths quiz... no full marks liao! But I believe my concepts are correct.

Computing: I understand array better, but I need more help for pointers!

Econs: econs quiz, well i just expect 75-80% for the quiz, and lecture 11 was difficult to understand!

Effective communication: felt nice after the speech, I was nervous!

Lab: make up lab on C3, which was easier than C4 V.V

No comments: