2009-07-19

Updates

Yesterday went to Jalan Kayu for some supper... Realised that I haven't switch on the headlights even after on highway liao! OMG! can't imagine this can happen to me and nobody kind enough to remind me to switch on the lights =.= Conclusion: the street lights here very bright, no need headlights also can drive. Yah, the Toyota Vios is easier to operate than Altis.

Then I feel that the prata there is just very very normal, what an average prata it is! And kosong selling for 90 cents and the size is about the palm, which I feel that is overpriced liao. Prefers Malaysian ones with 3 types of curry! V.V Think of it I hungry liao~~

Then just now did some personality test and here's the result:

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Moderate
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Moderate
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

No comments: