2009-07-28

Sakura

OK, here comes the sakura restaurant post

Uncle registered for marriage today. Happy for him. But too bad I can't attend the ceremony. Had to work at Senoko.

Talking about Senoko...

There is a incineration plant. I think it's the 1st one in Singapore? Because I believe it's at least 15 years old.

And this Haegen and You Hwa have not forgotten to tease me. Say got a computer at the tip of each of the 2 chimneys, need me to climb up... Say no toilet can just spray the urine down. =.= Then say lunch time can no need to take 2 seconds can jump down. =.=

Took the cab down to Clementi. Driver took the Woodlands Aveune 12 route. OMG~ That's the route during my duty days! All the memories...

About the restaurant...

Basically no different from other buffet restaurants. Food there is pretty standard. Quantity is there, but quality?

As said it's Sakura restaurant. Naturally I would expect it to be hosting lots of Japanese food. Things like cold noodles, curry stuff, rice to name a few?

But to my disappointment, this limited to a few kinds of sushi + cooked meat + raw sashimi. While the rest were cakes, fruits, chinese food, and even pizzas. Looked zapalang? I don't know.

And about the service, the restaurant was not crowded, yet nobody came to collect the empty used plates. In the end, the tables are full of used plates. =.=

不准浪费食物


格调不错下,但服务欠缺理想




全部吃进肚子里去rf

No comments: