2007-09-21

Little update on Class 3 course

So far so good...
Completed the four theory lessons, passed my Basic Theory Test...

Now pending is the Final Theory Test which is fixed on 10 October 2007.
Final Theory is a lot harder than Basic Theory. Actually it is not harder but the thing makes it 'harder' is the amount of information you need to know.

Today took FT evaluation and BTT.
My first evaluation only got 88% - short of 2% to pass?!!??! =.=
But never mind, I went to book the immediate next session. This time I got 98%... Haha... Actually I didn't REALLY studied for it la... Anyhow answer according to common sense. (or is it I don't have common sense?)

After the evaluation, I took my BTT. Quite easy, but can see that they want to trick us... But not to me lor... LOL

Coming next will be applying PDL and start on my practical lessons! Hope everything moves smoothly...

No comments: