2007-09-09

Last post of 090907

Today is another sien day for me...
Visited strangers' blogs... which provoked some thoughts in my mind. Actually they're not really strangers la... just my friend's friends..

LOL... Quite a few of them jotted down something somehow related to NS. For me leh... nothing ever changes. Those went through BMT with me will know best. LOL... Quite a failure to adapt? or I'm just not suitable to be a soldier? To me, NS is like a series of lessons and lectures, there're lots of knowledge for you to absorb. Some of these can be used in outside world - they're useful...

The funny thing is that, it isn't those NS trainings which fill up the gaps during this time, but those little, funny, humourous or even soul-inspiring events and incidents or even words. Will always remember these.

Even now, it's still thrilling and funny to flash back those incidents. And I always like to share about with my friends who also know about them.

Aiya, what am I talking now? This entry is like going nowhere liao...

Coming up will be my sharing session... Will put up pictures of things which I own. I guess it would be quite interesting when I come back to read in say about 3-5 years' time ba?

No comments: