2007-09-09

Kbox outing!!!

It's been a long time since I hold onto a mic and sing along to the tune liao.

This kbox was ultra special to me lor as I no need to pay a single cent for it. Also it was special for Sharon since it's her last K session before flying to China for her internship (whatever ship lar... i only know scholarship, friendship and the real ships lar).

The details are given below:

Date: 1 September 2007 (Saturday)
Venue: Clementi Kbox branch
Attendance: Sharon, Yin Boon, Chee Chuan a.k.a. CC (=P), ME
Time: 2 - 7pm
Cost: $77.68 (or $25.90 per pax when divided among 3 people)
Song sang: S.H.E, Jay Chou, Stefanie Sun plus many others

As usual, Yin Boon was late... Haiz... Immuned to it liao...
But then again, I dislike (not hate as I have the patience) people to be late for anything. Most of the time I'm always punctual, if not earlier. Having habit of lateness does not reflect good on you lor.


歌唱风云正式开始


One thing can be improved is that they can provide 1 additional mic, since some of the rooms were vacant.

I quickly took over the remote controller and started selecting my songs lar, those S.H.E ones... Then Sharon chose Stefanie Sun's songs while Chee Chuan picked Jay Chou's songs. Then the selected songs were reshuffled in the list, if not each of us can sing until sore throat.

Likewise to what Sharon did to me, I'll do an analysis to our singing !

Sharon: 翻版孙燕姿! Just because she has a bit of 鼻音 and 沙音, that's why when she sang Stefanie Sun's songs, the feeling was there. Rapping and 合音 are her strengths as well. Easily heard from S.H.E's works.

Yin Boon: As usual, volume is a bit soft (or my singing too loud?)... Then most likely she picked those songs she liked, like 再别康桥Lydia围巾 etc.

Chee Chuan: Don't know why, but he loves Jay Chou's songs so much. I'd find a bit if I keep singing his songs at one go. Not to bash Jay Chou though. Then he would put in 101% effort into Jay's songs. The result? The effect sounded quite similar to original form but far from Jay's distant feel. Duet songs are also his favourites. However the main highlight was 小情歌.

Benjamin: Junk. Off key, cannot high pitch were the spoilers.

LOL enough of those craps...

Dinner was settled at SUMO HOUSE... Had a craving for Japanese food mah... Not too bad... but better if only they could change the weird soy sauce to mayonnaise.

After that, had window shopping at those night market a.k.a pasar malam... In real, not a pasar malam since some stalls operate from morning 的. LOL

There's a dount stall near MacDonald's. But I find Dount Factory more attractive since their dounts look bigger with the same price tag. LOL... But one thing bad about DF is that they have raised the donut prices!!! In line with GST or business is too brisk??? Now you have to part $12.50 for 12 donuts, a $1.50 more.

TRIVIA: Also attended K session with Peng Guan, Jordan, Yong Sheng and 马沙鸡 on 17 August 2007. I think my BMT mates can be crazy over anything lor. LOL... This is what I conclude after observing you all for so long. LOL... I have proof to prove 的噢!

1. They queued up to buy donuts @ DF. Seems nothing ya? But read on... Yong Sheng, who was actually influenced by me, Peng Guan and his commander, in turn influenced and convinced Jordan into buying donuts. Haiz... Can eat up 18 out of 24 donuts bought... Scary huh??? His favourite is double chocolate donut.

2. During K session, they brought those donuts in and ate them as lunch. OMG!!!哪有人这样吃的?What an expensive lunch! Before that, they sat on the staircases and ate like nobody business. LOL...

3. Peng Guan was so high that he broke the glass mug... What happened to you that day har??? Funny sight, I should've record it into a video. :P

4. As usual, we are from the beach club... 风骚一族……

5. Why you all pick the song GIRLFRIEND? Such an irritating song... No offence to those who loved this song.

Small updates:
1. Yet to complete what Sharon has tricked and trapped me... But I'll do it anyway...
3. Completed Basic Theory (Class 3 Manual), but haven't sit for the test. Final theory is on the way to completion.
4. Currently quite lonely over at K9, so need you all to call me, MSN me or ask me out please!
5. Never attend AHM 2007 because I have more important task to do... Haiz, another let go - cannot meet up with my friends 了...

Thoughts:
1. Wanted to drive Honda Civic for my Class 3 course...
2. Know that my senior is planning for a coy outing, if not a platoon outing. I wonder if I have that as well on December 2007?
3. Wanted to watch Ratatouille, but 叫人陪我去看真的很费时费力... =.=
4. Wanted to buy 不能说的秘密DVD... Worth keeping it.
5. Actually I wanted to change the appearance and layout for both my blog and friendster pages, but it is SO DIFFICULT?!
6. September is a boring month, with friends going overseas for training and internships.

这个叫YEAH!

No comments: