2006-09-25

Preliminary Examination

Sounds so strict, isn't it. I shan't discuss too much on it.

Day 1: GP P1 was worse than the mock common test. Basically, I think I wrote out of point. P2 was worse than paper 1 as I did not finish the AQ, it is worth 8 marks. F Maths was alright, couldn't do complex number, I just don't like the roots of unity. Other concepts of complex number are alright. And then spotted typo error in the paper, does it spell good news for me? I don't know.

Day 2: Physics P1 was easy. P2 was managable, but I would expect some mistakes and couldn't do some small parts which require good explanations.

Day 3: Mathematics P1. Quite easy though some mistakes again! Saw wrongly!

Day 4: Chemistry P3 was toughest of all! Couldn't finish everything and some questions did wrongly. Partly because I see wrongly again! =.=

Day 5: Physics P3. Black out at the very last 10 minutes. Dots....

Day 6: Mathematics P2. Mechanics was quite challenging, statistics was alright but still see the value wrongly. =.=

Day 7: Chemistry P1 and P2. P2 was easy but P1 was not.

Day 8: F Maths P2. Left out the question on chi-squared distribution based on normal distribution. The part on exponential distribution couldn't do.

The prelim ended.

No comments: