2006-09-25

Kbox on 20 Sep

Immediately after the F Maths paper, rushed home to take a shower and then meet up with Chee Chuan at Jurong Point at 12.15 p.m.

Tour around Jurong Point. Bought nothing. Without knowing we were supposed to be late.

Yida was even more late. We arrived at Jurong East earlier than him! Haha, what a joke! The irony was that he lives nearer to JE MRT station than we do and he took his own sweet time strolling to the meeting point.

Had Japanese food and then we head for Kbox.

The kbox session was nice! They did not chase us out. We didn't know Yida had recorded our voices into mp3 format for more than 2 hours (a whopping 131MB) and when I listened to it the next day, I was laughing at myself for the awful noise.

*P/S: I was praised by Sharon for making a good start of the song 理想情人 by 杨丞琳. It makes me feel I want to frequent kbox more often!

No comments: