2015-01-11

2015 Week 1 weekend (Part II)

Slept at almost 3 am yesterday. Morning mum came in and asked me if I will eat lunch and dinner at home. I thought it was 11 am liao, so after some tossing around on the bed, I woke up and checked the phone - only 9.19 am! Phew!

I now very scared sleep until too late on weekends. I prefer to wake up anytime before 9 am de.

Brother went to work today. Omo, he has worked 7 days for this week liao leh. Non-stop ds. Come to think of it, my job isn’t that bad at all. Just that the very irritating calls can make me moody most of the time.

YZ said he went to sleep early after helping armstoke do work, so that's why he didn't rely to both Bay and my request to come out la kopi. He's in HK ICT now! Then he said tomorrow last day wor. That means Edwin also in ICT now le. Very weird leh, this is the first time I heard can out pro on a Monday one. Then he explained that they are trying to make it into a 8-day HK ICT. Sounds not bad also. But then looking at my situation, I don't mind if it's really 2 weeks. 不用動腦的日子是無憂無慮的哈哈!

PG said Nicholas wanted to go cafe hopping at Commonwealth at 10.30-11 am like that. MCS? Then he and PG go meet those Instagram people after that and I go home? I prefer to stay at home lo.

Then asked WX if he wanted a short chill in the afternoon. He said he go JP to have lunch with a friend, so it’s likely that he can meet me.

Cooked the new Penang curry noodles since mum didn't dabao lunch for me. Not bad but I added a bit too much water so the taste got a bit diluted liao.

Afternoon was busying doing the syncing work. I thought there are some syncing softwares out there to simplify my work. Downloaded the FreeFileSync program on the desktop and it works very well! ^^ In fact, I also extend to sync files with Cowon J3!

In the past, each time when I want to do sync between ext HDD and desktop contents, I have to remember the files target location and also make a backup of such files at a specific location. This is rather time-consuming, space-consuming and also mind juice-consuming! Not good!

Now a significant part of my work on the computer revolves around synchronisation - something which I don’t understand and got irritated easily in the past due to how iTunes works. But not now anymore, in fact I benefit a lot from synchronisation of my work. The notes synchronisation by Evernote and now file synchronisation by FreeFileSync have greatly streamlined how I manage my personal stuff on the computer. More improvements to come - what else can I synchronise?

Was quite engrossed in my work and sky was a bit dark. Told WX that I not meeting him liao. He also ok with it. Aigoo baituo...

Sis saw the following video, very magnificent and beautiful. She asked why Japanese fireworks don't produce a lot of smoke. Of course la, they go for quality ones - more ex lo.

Had homecooked fried rice for dinner - only me, mum eating dinner at home. Initially sis also eating dinner at home one, but last minute she said she meeting cousin to have prata at Enaq @ JE instead. Baituo, 她的份就給姑婆吃咯.

Looking through the bank accounts, CPF outstanding study loan amount, I don’t think I would spend big money this year. At the most is an overseas trip and a new phone. Now I can slowly think should I continue with Android or go back to iOS. Both are good systems but with pros and cons. Can I have all the pros from each of the system and not wanting the cons?

PG came back from the instameet, saying makanarts and eileenongxt quite chatty. the_xw was absent - opposite from what I thought. LOL~ Then PG said zippyzipeng quite aggressive - morning said bojio to Nicholas and PG and then later in the day he went there with a zhabor. 拜託……

Oops, I still think it's 2014. Spotted some typo mistakes in my blog posts. >.<

No comments: